- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
Aloo Matar Gosht
Aloo Matar Gosht who gonna refuse this delicious traditional desi Pakistani dish.. Mmmmm i think no one because everyone like this delicious gravy based meat and vegetable curry with a desi spices cooked together and bring a aromatic and spicy taste to your dish.
- mutton - 1/2 kg
- onion raw grinded - 1 medium
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- chili powder - 2 tsp
- coriander powder - 2 tsp
- salt - 1. 1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1/3 tsp
- yogurt - 1/2 cup
- tomatoes finely chopped - 2
- All spice powder - 1 tsp
- potatoes cut in to 4 pieces each - 3
- peas - 1 cup
- green chilies - 4-5
- coriander leaves fresh - 1/2 bunch
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add raw onion grinded with ginger garlic salt chili powder, coriander, turmeric and mutton.
3. Fry little add chopped tomatoes and yogurt. Fry well.
4. Add 1 cup water cover and cook till meat tender.
5. When meat nearly done add potatoes and peas 1 cup water.
6. Cover and cook till peas and potatoes tender.
7. Lastly add all spice tomatoes, coriander and green chilies
Aloo Matar Gosht who gonna refuse this delicious traditional desi Pakistani dish.. Mmmmm i think no one because everyone like this delicious gravy based meat and vegetable curry with a desi spices cooked together and bring a aromatic and spicy taste to your dish.This is a mouthwatering and delicious Pakistani and North Indian recipe of meat, matar and aloo. This is mildy spicy curry wonderfully complimented with any naan or chapati.
Yogurt Make Aloo Matar Gosht Rich in Taste:
Yogurt make this dish rich in taste and also smooth in taste and texture.
Aloo Matar Gosht Yummy & Delectable:
The sweetness of fresh peas and taste of potatoes blended excellently well with spices and yogurt to make this dish yummy and delectable.
Tomatoes Make This Aloo Matar Gosht More Delicious:
Tomatoes can make this Aloo Matar Gosht more delicious and consistency in the gravy. Tomatoes can also bring nice tangy taste and color to the gravy of this dish.
Aloo Matar Gosht Served:
Aloo Matar Gosht can be served at restaurants, dhabas and at homes in lunch time mostly. It can also be served at get togethers or small parties at homes to impress your guests. It can be served with roti, phulka, chapati or parathas along with any salad and raita of your choice.Add to Favourites