Bottle Gourd Raita is an excellent raita condiment dish from the region of Pakistani and Indian cuisine. Bottle Gourd Raita is very much delicious, aromatic and flavorful spices combine together with yogurt and bottle gourd to make them tasty and amazing in taste.
Bottle Gourd Raita Is One Of The Cool Down Dish:
Bottle Gourd Raita is very much easy to make in very less time with all very known and easily available ingredients which can combine to make this delicious and cool down side dish or condiment to serve with any main dish or side dish to complete the meal plate.
Bottle Gourd Raita Made With:
Bottle Gourd Raita can be made with bottle gourd grated, yogurt, sugar, red chili powder, salt, green coriander leaves and cumin seeds roasted and ground.
Recipe Of Bottle Gourd Raita:
Preparation time 20 minutes
Serves 4-5 peoples
Bottle gourd (grated) 250 gm
Yogurt 1 cup
Sugar 1 tsp
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Green coriander leaves (chopped) 1/4 bunch
Cumin seeds (roasted ground) 1 tsp
Instruction For Making:
1. In a deep pan, put 2 cups of water to boiling.
2. When water start boiling add the grated bottle gourd to this boiling water and stir cook for 1-2 minutes and then strain.
3. Keep aside this strained bottle gourd and allow it to cool, when it cool, press down in the colander to squeeze out all excess water liquid.
4. Take a bowl put yogurt, sugar, red chili powder, salt and chopped coriander leaves and mix it well blend till smooth.
5. Add the cooled bottle gourd and cumin powder and stir it well to blend .
6. Chill in the refrigerator and serve.
Bottle Gourd Raita Is An condiment:
Bottle Gourd Raita is an most famous condiment in all over Pakistani and Indian cuisine which is commonly made with yogurt and can also be used as a dipping sauce.
Variation In Bottle Gourd Raita:
Bottle Gourd Raita is already a delicious and full of flavor raita but you can make more variable by adding few more ingredients to make it more spicy and flavorful in taste. You can add cucumber finely diced chopped and also green chilies finely chopped. Choice is all yours.
Bottle Gourd Raita Served:
Bottle Gourd Raita can be usually served at any restaurant, dhaba and also at homes as a condiment or side dish. Bottle Gourd Raita can be served with any type of rice, tarka daal or with various other spicy dishes as a cooling balance accompaniment.Add to Favourites