These melt in your mouth Cheese Fingers is one of our all favorite recipe which can be eaten at any time. Cheese Fingers are really very much delicious, little spicy and crispy in taste. Cheese Fingers take a few minutes to make but they disappear faster than you would ever imagine.
Cheese Fingers Become Alls Favorite:
These homemade Cheese Fingers are a favorite appetizer snack to made in a very quick time and they will become a favorite among your family, friends, guests and kids too.
Cheese Fingers Made With:
Cheese Fingers can be made with butter, grated cheese, mustard paste, salt, crushed black pepper, bread slices and chilli powder.
Recipe Of Cheese Fingers:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Butter 2 tbsp
Grated cheese 8 tbsp
Mustard paste ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Crushed black pepper to taste
Bread slices 6
Chili powder 1 tsp
Instruction For Making:
1. Combine the butter, 2 tbsp of cheese, mustard paste, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well until very soft.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
3. Toast the bread slices in a toaster till they are crisp and brown in color from both the sides.
4. Spread mixture evenly over it.
5. Sprinkle ½ tbsp of cheese and a little chili powder on each bread slice and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c for 10 to 15 minutes or till the cheese melts.
6. Cool slightly, cut each toast into 3 equal pieces vertically and serve immediately.
Variation In Cheese Fingers:
Cheese Fingers are already a versatile appetizer snack recipe but you can make it more variable by adding few more ingredients of your choice like jalapenos, olives and corns. Choice is all yours.
Cheese Fingers Served:
Cheese Fingers can be usually served at restaurants and at homes too as a appetizer or snack. Cheese Fingers can also be served with hot cup of coffee or tea and with a tall glass of milk for kids.Add to Favourites