Chicken Bhindi Masala is a very popular and famous curry/gravy/salan among all Pakistani and Indian cuisine and all Pakistani and Indian people all over the world where Pakistani and Indian community people found. Chicken Bhindi Masala is an excellent salan, curry or gravy which can be nicely cooked with chicken, bhindi (lady finger) and other spices make this delicious, flavorful, aromatic and little spicy.
Chicken Bhindi Masala Taste & Texture:
Chicken Bhindi Masala has a slightly thin consistency and gives an amazing flavor and aroma from the spices and little tangy from the yogurt and when cooked together with chicken and bhindi can make this salan, curry or gravy a delicious taste to eat.
Chicken Bhindi Masala Made With:
Chicken Bhindi Masala can be made with chicken, onion sliced, ginger garlic paste, lady fingers, oil, crushed cumin seeds, turmeric powder, salt, all spices powder, lemon juice, yogurt and oil.
Recipe Of Chicken Bhindi Masala:
Preparation time 30-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Chicken 1/2 kg
Onion sliced 1 medium
Ginger Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Lady finger 1/2 kg
Oil 1/4 cup
Crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
All spices powder 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Yogurt 125 gm
Oil for fry
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Wash lady finger and remove top and tail. Heat frying oil in a pan and deep fry lady fingers until golden brown and crisp.
2. Remove from oil and keep aside.
3. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a wok, add in chopped onions and saute till golden brown.
4. Then add ginger garlic paste, and chicken, fry well till its color turn to change.
5. Now add chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and crushed cumin seeds, stir fry well for 1-2 minutes.
6. Then beat yogurt with half cup water in a bowl and add salt and then pour this mixture in a chicken. Then cover the lid and cook for 8-10 minutes till chicken is tender.
7. Now remove the lid and stir fry chicken mixture very well.
8. Lastly add fried lady fingers in to it and mix well.
9. Dish it out, sprinkle with lemon juice and coriander fresh leaves chopped. Serve hot.
Chicken Bhindi Masala Is A Highly Nutritious Dish:
Chicken Bhindi Masala is the highly nutritious curry, gravy or salan dish, because of using bhindi and chicken to make this dish, As we all knows chicken is a good source of protein as well bhindi are also good for health bhindi have high potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin A and C. That is why this is highly nutritious dish to eat for all.
Chicken Bhindi Masala Served:
Chicken Bhindi Masala can be usually served at dhabas and at homes too in lunch or dinner time as a mian or side dish. Chicken Bhindi Masala can be served with steamed rice, any type of naan, qulcha or with roti/ chapati along with the raita and salad of your choice.Add to Favourites