Chicken Crescents are very much delicious crescent shaped snack. Chicken Crescents are very much easy to make at home to treat your all family, friends and guests with this scrumptious snack and make them happy. Chicken Crescents are mild spicy, full of flavors, aromatic and mouthwatering.
Chicken Crescents Taste & Texture:
Chicken Crescents are mild spicy and chicken is moist and tender and the wrapping of crescents are little crispy from outside and definitely the shape of these Chicken Crescents are crescent.
Chicken Crescents Made With:
Chicken Crescents can be made with chicken mince, flour, yeast, sugar, salt, oil, onion chopped, tomato chopped, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice, egg and sesame seeds to sprinkle.
Recipe Of Chicken Crescents:
Preparation time 30-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chicken mince 200 gm
Flour 2-1/2 cups
Yeast 2 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tbsp
Onion (chopped) 1
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tbsp
Tomato (chopped) 1
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Sesame seeds to sprinkle
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
2. Knead into soft dough with sufficient warm and not boiling water.
3. Cover with cling and set aside to rise and double in size for 30-45 minutes.
4. To make the filling, heat two tablespoons oil, add onion and sauté till it turns golden.
5. Add ginger-garlic paste, tomato, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder, mix well and sauté.
6. Add chicken, cook for few minutes.
7. Add garam masala powder and lemon juice, mix well and cook for two minutes.
8. Set aside to cool. Punch down the risen dough, roll, divide dough into equal balls.
9. Dust the counter with flour and roll out the balls into medium sized discs.
10. Place chicken mixture in the centre of each disc.
11. Break egg into a bowl and whisk well.
12. Brush the edges of the discs with whisked egg and fold the edges over to make a crescent shape. Seal the edges.
13. Fry in hot oil till golden. Serve with a sauce or ketchup.
Variation In Chicken Crescents:
Chicken Crescents are already a very much versatile and stylish snack dish but you can make it more variable by adding some other ingredients like you can add cheese, olives, corns, green capsicum, coriander leaves to make it more spicy and colorful in taste.
Chicken Crescents Served:
Chicken Crescents are usually served at any restaurant, cafe or at homes as a snack. Chicken Crescents can be also served with any dip, sauce or ketchup of your own choice. It can also be served in a platter along with the french fries and coleslaw to make it a complete meal.Add to Favourites