- Prep Time: 1h 30 min
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
Chicken On A Stick
This recipe of Chicken On A Stick is a battered fried chicken recipe which can turn out mouthwatering, delicious, tempting, scrumptious, crispy from outside and fully moist, tender and juicy from inside.
- For tempura batter:
- flour - 1-1/4 cup
- baking powder - 2 tsp
- egg - 1
- water - 1 cup
- oil - 1 tbsp
- For chicken:
- chicken breast (cubed) - 4 piece of breast
- capsicum cut into cubes - 1
- onions cut into cubes like shashhlik - 1
- cauliflower cut into florets - 1 small
- dill pickles - 4
- oil - for frying
- wooden skewers soaked in water - as required
For tempura batter:
1. Stir the flour and baking powder together in a bowl.
2. Whisk the egg, water, and oil in a separate bowl, just until blended.
3. Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until a slightly lumpy batter forms.
4. The batter should be thick enough to coat the chicken skewers.
5. Let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
6. Heat oil.
7. Dip the chicken into the tempura batter and then immediately into the hot oil.
8. Deep fry until the batter is golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
9. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain before serving.
10. Thread skewer sticks with pieces of onion, capsicum, cauliflower and dill pickle, alternating with cubes of chicken.
11. Prepare tempura mix .
12. Transfer to a long dish for dipping skewers into.
13. Dip threaded skewers into the batter, coating all sides.
14. Fry in hot oil for about 5-8 minutes on each side, or until golden.
This recipe of chicken can be mostly eaten all over the world and like by all age group people. This recipe of Chicken On A Stick is a battered fried chicken recipe which can turn out mouthwatering, delicious, tempting, scrumptious, crispy from outside and fully moist, tender and juicy from inside. Oh my my iam drooling how i can wait to make an eat this yummy dish. What are you waiting for go hurry up check your pantry if you have all ingredients in it and don’t waste a single minute and make this recipe to cherish your family, friends, kids, guests and yes yourself too :).
Chicken On A Stick Undone Without Batter:
This recipe can be undone without making batter of the given ingredients. This batter is same as tempura batter the ingredients are same and the method of making this batter is same like tempura batter so you can also use tempura batter to make this chicken.
Chicken On A Stick Can Be Made With:
This recipe can be made with these ingredients for making tempura batter you need flour, baking batter, egg, and oil. for chicken you need chicken breast cubed, onion cubed, capsicum cubed, cauliflower cut into florets and dill pickle.
Chicken On A Stick Incomplete Without Wooden Skewers:
This dish can be incomplete if you don’t have wooden skewers because all ingredients you can set on these wooden skewers and then dip in to a tempura batter and then fry.
Chicken On A Stick Variation:
This dish can be make more variable by adding few more ingredients like you can add or omit cauliflower choice is all yours. you can also add yellow and red capsicum. again choice is all yours.
Chicken On A Stick Served:
This dish can be usually served at any restaurant, fast food shops, bakery and at homes too as a savoury or snack or side dish. This can also be served along with french fries. It can also be served along with any type of dip sauce or ketchup.Add to Favourites