Cream Of Mushroom Soup is a full of creamiest and vegetable soup like by all vegetable lovers. Cream Of Mushroom Soup having ingredients which are more healthier, creamier and tastier in taste. Cream Of Mushroom Soup can be made with ingredients like mushrooms, chicken stock, freshly ground black pepper, cream, butter, salt and parsley for garnishing.
Cream Of Mushroom Soup Such A Hearty & Warming:
Cream Of Mushroom Soup is such a hearty and warming soup and so good for a winter days because of its ingredients like mushrooms, cream and chicken stock which made this super tasty and warming.
Recipe Of Cream Of Mushroom Soup:
Preparation Time 30-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Fresh mushrooms 1 lb
Onion (chopped) 1 (small)
Butter 4 tbsp
Chicken stock 1 cup
Butter 4 tbsp
Flour 3 tbsp
Milk or cream 2 cups
Salt 1/2 tsp
Pepper 1/4 tsp
Cream 1-1/2 cups
Fresh parsley (to garnish) 1 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Sauté mushrooms and chopped onion in 4 tablespoons of butter.
2. Cook slowly for 20 minutes, stirring regularly.
3. Add chicken stock.
4. Melt over low heat the other 4 tablespoons butter.
5. Add flour and cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
6. Add milk or cream slowly and stir until thickened and smooth.
7. Add salt and pepper. Stir in mushrooms, onion and chicken stock.
8. Slowly add cream.
9. Serve garnished with fresh, chopped parsley.
Cream Of Mushroom Soup Taste & Texture:
Cream Of Mushroom Soup has smooth and intensely earthy flavors which gives it a nice smooth texture to sip.
Variation In Cream Of Mushroom Soup:
Cream Of Mushroom Soup can be made more variable by adding corns to make it more healthier and tastier.
Cream Of Mushroom Soup Served:
Cream Of Mushroom Soup can be served usually at restaurants and at homes before meal. It can also be served at any time to keep you warm along with the dinner rolls or any
Add to Favourites