This Egg Coconut Curry is a simple but very easy to make at home in a very quick time with ingredients which can be easily available in your kitchen cabinet. Egg Coconut Curry is a mild spicy gravy based curry which is mostly every ones favorite especially those who love to eat eggs in any way.
Egg Coconut Curry Can Be Made In Few Different Ways:
Egg Coconut Curry can be made in few different ways either coconut milk or grated coconut that has been ground to a fine paste may be used.
Egg Coconut Curry Made With:
Egg Coconut Curry can be made with coconut milk, eggs boiled, oil, onions, curry leaves, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, tamarind pulp, salt, corn and fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe Of Egg Coconut Curry:
Preparation time 25-30 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Coconut milk ¾ cup
Eggs, boiled 6
Oil 3 tbsp
Curry leaves 8 – 10
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tbsp
Tamarind pulp 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Corn ¼ cup
Coriander leaves a few
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Heat oil, add chopped onions and sauté till golden.
2. Add curry leaves and continue to sauté for 2 minutes more.
3. Add turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix well.
4. Add red chili powder and ginger-garlic paste and sauté Add 1 cup water and Cook the gravy Add tamarind pulp and salt and simmer.
5. Blend till smooth. Transfer it back into the pan.
6. Add coconut milk and mix well and simmer stirring continuously.
7. Halve the eggs and remove the yolks.
8. Fill up the egg holes with corn. Pour the gravy into a serving dish, place the egg halves over the gravy.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
3 Especial Ingredients To Make This Egg Coconut Curry Best:
Egg Coconut Curry can be make best with these 3 especial ingredients which are coconut milk, tamarind pulp and curry leaves sets this recipe apart and best in taste.
Egg Coconut Curry Served:
Egg Coconut Curry can be usually served at dinner/lunch time but some people also like to eat in breakfast too as a egg dish it is. Egg Coconut Curry can be served with steamed rice and chapati/roti or any type of paratha.Add to Favourites