Egg Halwa is one of the halwa recipe among the others which is very popular in Pakistani and Indian sweet dish. Egg Halwa is really very much delicious and sweet in taste also it is very simple and easy to made with very few ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen.
Egg Halwa Good Source For kids Who Does not Eat Eggs:
Egg Halwa is a good source in a form of halwa for kids. Especially for those kids who do not like eggs in one form. So now you can made this halwa and served to your kids they never find that they eat egg in a form of halwa.
Egg Halwa Made With:
Egg Halwa can be made with eggs, mixed dry fruits, sugar, ghee, green cardamom powder, saffron few strands optional.
Recipe Of Egg Halwa:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Ghee 1/2 cup
Mixed dried fruits (soaked) 1 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup
Milk 1 cup
Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
Saffron a few strands
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Heat ghee add assorted dried fruit and sauté for about 5 minutes.
2. Break the eggs, one by one, into the pan and cook stirring continuously.
3. Add sugar and mix.
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Add milk and mix and cook for about 5 minutes or till all the milk gets absorbed.
6. Add ½ tsp green cardamom powder and mix.
7. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with saffron and serve hot.
Egg Halwa Variation:
Egg Halwa can be made more variable by adding khoya for garnishing in it it gives more sweet and delicious taste to your Egg Halwa.
Egg Halwa Served:
Egg Halwa can be usually eaten in winters to give warmth to your body and sweetness to your tooth. Egg Halwa can also be served as a dessert at homes or in dawats.Add to Favourites