Fish Muthi Kebab are the most famous and delicious recipe of seafood fish. Fish Muthi Kebab can be loved by all seafood fish lover. Fish Muthi Kebab are little spicy, moist and fully tender fish recipe to make at home easily and cherish your family, friends, guests and kids too. These kebabs recipe is an excellent recipe of fish to eat in this way.
Fish Muthi Kebab Why Called Muthi Kebab:
Fish Muthi Kebab is called muthi kebab because the fish meat steamed or cooked can be flatten rounds between your palms to make kebabs of it that is why they are called muthi kebab.
Fish Muthi Kebab Made With:
Fish Muthi Kebab can be made with fish boneless, ginger garlic paste, onions finely chopped, green coriander, red chili powder, salt, all spice powder, bread crumbs, lemon juice, vinegar, dry mango powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, gram flour and oil.
Recipe Of Fish Muthi Kebab:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Fish (boneless) ½ Kg
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Onions finely Chopped 2 Small
Green Coriander 4 tbsp
Red chili Powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
All spice powder 1 tsp
Bread Crumbs 1 Slice
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Dry mango Powder 2 tbsp
Roasted Cumin Powder 2 tbsp
Gram flour 1 tbsp
Oil 4 tbsp
Instruction For Making:
1. In a bowl take the boneless fish and add vinegar and salt and put it on a heated pan.
2. Cook it till the water in the fish dries or the fish turns white.
3. Now take it out on a strainer and press it to remove any remaining water in the fish.
4. Leave the fish to cool down a bit.
5. Chop the onions in a chopper, when done, add fish and bread crumbs and chop them together.
6. In a bowl take this mixture and add salt, red chili powder, Garam Masala Powder, Roasted Chana Powder, ginger-garlic paste, green coriander, lemon juice and mix again.
7. Now make muthia shaped kebabs.
8. Take a pan and heat the oil and add roasted cumin powder, khatai powder, salt, lemon juice and water to make the sauce.
9. Now place the muthia kababs in the pan and cook on a high flame.
10. When water dries up turn off the flame.
11. Now carefully take them out in a serving dish, garnish with onion, green coriander leaves and serve.
Fish Muthi Kebab Non Vegetarian Delight & Tempting Appetizer Snack:
Fish Muthi Kebab are the non vegetarian delight and a tempting appetizer snack to eat which makes one complete menu on weekends or small parties at homes in dinner menu.
Fish Muthi Kebab Served:
Fish Muthi Kebab can be usually served as it is along with the ketchup or any type of chutni of your own choice. Fish Muthi Kebab can also be served with plain rice and also with roti/chapati and tarka daal (lentil) of your own choice.Add to Favourites