Handi Qeema is very delicious, spicy and tasty dish of mince meat which can be cooked in "clay pot" that is why this dish name is Handi Qeema. Handi Qeema is very easy to cook with the all known and easily available ingredients in your kitchen. This recipe will surely give pleasure to all your family, friends and guests too.
- Mince - 1 kg
- Onion paste - 250 gms
- Yogurt - 375 gms
- Green Chilies - 10
- Coriander Leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Crushed Red Chilies - 1 tsp
- Papaya Paste - 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic - 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Tamarind Pulp - 2 tbsp
- Achar Masala - 2 tbsp
1. In the mince, add red chilies, salt, coriander leaves, finely chopped green chilies, paste of papaya, ginger garlic paste, tamarind pulp.
2. Now make a large ball.
3. In a clay pot, heat oil, add onion paste, achar masala, salt, red chili powder, and yogurt and fry well.
4. Now add mince ball, cover it and let it cook for half an hour.
5. Then add water.
6. In the end , Before serving, Sprinkle green chilies and coriander leaves.
Handi Qeema Famous Dish Of Restaurants:
Handi Qeema is a very famous dish of restaurants and now it is finally your way and revealing the secret of expensive restaurants.
Clay Pot Enhancing Flavor Of Handi Qeema:
The thing that make Handi Qeema especial is that it is cooked in “mitti ki handi” another name is “clay pot”, which releases and enhances the flavor of your dish.
Handi Qeema Made With:
It can be made with mince, onion paste, yogurt, green chillies, coriander leaves, oil, crushed red chilies, papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, salt, tamarind pulp and achaar masala.
Variation In Handi Qeema:
It is already a perfect mince meat dish which can be especial by cooking in clay pot but one more thing make it more variable that is coal smoke, before serving give it a coal smoke which also enhance its taste and gibe aroma to your dish.
Handi Qeema Served:
Handi Qeema can be usually served at any restaurant, dhaba and at home too as a main dish. It can also be served with any type of naan, roti/chapati along with any type of salad and raita of your own choice.
Photo Courtesy: https://www.flickr.com/photos/pelicanAdd to Favourites