Kofta Pulao is originated in region of Persia and Arabia. Kofta Pulao is a rice based dish which is refried, aromatic and full of spices and mix with fully tender mince meat balls. Kofta Pulao is one of the most favorite and wonderful rice recipe liked by all and also those who live to eat pulao and kofta.
Kofta Pulao Two Dishes In One Plate:
Kofta Pulao is a dish which can be served in a one plate and it is a dish which can be also served like two dishes served in one plate in a form of pulao.
Kofta Pulao Made With:
Kofta Pulao can be made with for making kofta you need beef mince, cumin seeds, peanut roasted and powdered, sesame seeds, button red chilies, onions, slat, egg and ginger garlic paste. For rice you need rice, chicken boneless, mint leaves, onion, green chilies, stock, oil, salt, whole garam masala and ginger garlic paste.
Recipe Of Kofta Pulao:
Preparation time 35-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
For Making Kofta:
Beef (Minced) 1 kg
Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
Peanut 2 tsp
Sesame Seeds 2 tsp
Button Red Chilies 6
Onions 2 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
For Making Pulao:
Rice ½ kg
Chicken Boneless 250 gms
Mint Leaves 1 bunch
Green Chillies 6
Stock 2 cup
Oil ½ cup
Salt 1 tsp
Whole Garam Masala 1 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. For making kofta, in a pan fry sesame,cumin seeds, peanuts, button red chilies, and grind.
2. In a chopper, process minced beef , fried masala powder, ginger garlic paste,salt.
3. Now add an egg and mix and make koftas.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the koftas.
5. To prepare pulao, Heat oil and fry onions.
6. Then add chicken, whole garam masala and ginger garlic paste.
7. After frying well, add salt and stock and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
8. Now add cooked rice, mint leaves and green chilies and cook.When water dries, let it simmer for 10 minutes, mix koftas in rice and off the flame.
Variation In Kofta Pulao:
You can make this Kofta PUlao more variable by adding few more ingredients like you can add fried onions as a garnishing while serving or you can also add some plums and coriander leaves to make it more delicious.
Kofta Pulao Served:
Kofta Pulao can be usually served at any restaurant, dhaba and at home too as a main dish. Kofta Pulao can also be served at small home parties or at ocassions like eid or weekend dinner/lunch along with any type of raita and salad of your own choice.Add to Favourites