- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
Milk Sweet is a very popular sweet made for occassions and festivals and famous in all Pakistani and Indian regions. Milk Sweet is very much easy to made with the very known and easily available ingredients in your kitchen. Milk Sweet is very much delicious, mouthwatering and very much sweet in taste. It can be loved by all especially by those who love to eat sweets.
- milk powder - 1. 1/2 cup
- condensed milk - 400 gm
- cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- butter or ghee (clarified butter) - 1/4 cup
- Pistachios - for garnishing as required
1. In a pan combine the condensed milk and milk powder and mix it into a smooth paste without any lumps.
2. It should be like a thick batter.
3. Add in the cardamom powder, ghee or butter and stir to combine well.
4. Place the pan on medium heat and stir continuously until it becomes a thick batter.
5. The process will be a little hard, as the mixture will thicken up quickly.
6. The mixture will thicken further when it is cooling down.
7. Once it becomes thick and leaves the sides of the pan turn off the heat and transfer the peda dough to another bowl and allow it to cool to a room temperature such that you can use your hands to knead them.
8. Once cooled, knead the peda dough until smooth and fluffy.
9. You can add a little ghee to knead if the pedas are too hard.
10. Divide the dough into small balls.
11. Make an impression with the thumb in the center and place in it a pistachio.
Milk Sweet is a very popular sweet made for occassions and festivals and famous in all Pakistani and Indian regions. This is very much easy to made with the very known and easily available ingredients in your kitchen. This is very much delicious, mouthwatering and very much sweet in taste. It can be loved by all especially by those who love to eat sweets.
This Milk Sweet Is Also Called Instant Milk Sweet:
This recipe of Milk Sweet is also called instant milk sweet recipe because the traditional recipe is little time consuming but this recipe is taking less time because of using condensed milk and milk powder to make it.
Milk Sweet Made With:
It can be made with milk powder, condensed milk, cardamom powder, butter or ghee (clarified butter) and a slices of pistachios.
Milk Sweet Variation:
As we can use only pistachio for garnishing in this recipe but you can make it more variable by garnish it with your favourite any nut like you can garnish it with almond, walnut or cashewnut choice is all yours.
Milk Sweet Served:
Milk Sweet can be usually served at any restaurant, sweet shop and at home too as a sweet dessert. You can also make them and pack these as a gift or present it to anyone. They will surely asked from which shop you get this.Add to Favourites