Mutton Shimla Mirch is the recipe which is newer to all. Mutton Shimla Mirch is very much delicious, spicy and dry gravy based dish with the vibrant color of tomato and capsicum cooked together with the mutton and other spices which gives nice flavor and aroma to the dish.
Mutton Shimla Mirch 2 Vibrant Color Dish:
Mutton Shimla Mirch is a dish in which you can see 2 vibrant colors. They are red and green red is of tomato and green is of capsicum. These vegetables can make this dish more delicious in taste and colorful in look.
Mutton Shimla Mirch Made With:
Mutton Shimla Mirch can be made with mutton, tomato, onions, ginger garlic paste, fenugreek leaves, green chilies, capsicum, turmeric powder, whole black pepper, whole coriander, cumin seeds, oil and salt.
Recipe Of Mutton Shimla Mirch:
Preparation time 30-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Mutton 1 kg
Tomato ½ kg
Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
Fenugreek Leaves 2 tbsp
Green Chilies 10
Turmeric 1 tsp
Whole Black Pepper 1 tbsp
Whole Coriander 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
Oil 1 cup
Salt ½ tsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. First of all in one saucepan add 1 kg mutton along with 2 glasses of water, ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp turmeric, 2 onions, 1 tbsp ginger garlic. Cook unit tender.
2. When mutton gets tender, ½ kg chopped tomatoes. Also add oil and cook.
3. Cook until the oil comes on top.
4. Now cut 4 capsicums in long thin shape and add into the mixture.
5. Along with this also add 10 green chilies.
6. After this add 2 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves. Cover and cook.
7. In the end 1 tbsp whole coriander. 1 tbsp black pepper, 1 tbsp cumin seeds. Mix well and turn off the flame.
Mutton Shimla Mirch Well Reputed Pakistani Dish:
Mutton Shimla Mirch is a well reputed Pakistani dish which can be made with aromatic Pakistani spices to make this dish all pure Pakistani.
Mutton Shimla Mirch Undone Without Capsicum:
Mutton Shimla Mirch is a dish which can be undone without adding capsicum in it. This Capsicum based mutton dish is very much delicious and capsicum give it a mild spicy taste to the gravy.
Mutton Shimla Mirch Served:
Mutton Shimla Mirch can be usually served at any restaurant, dhaba and at homes too as a main dish or side dish. Mutton Shimla Mirch can be served with roti/chapati, naan of any type or qulcha along with the raita and salad of your own choice.Add to Favourites