After seeing this recipe name Qeema Daal Mash donot hold back that eager cook inside you, just put on your apron and let cook this like a expert or chef and cherish your whole family, friends and guests too. Qeema Daal Mash is little spicy and fully tender mince meat cook together with spices make it more delicious, tasty and mouth watering.
Qeema Daal Mash Healthy & Nutritious:
Pulses and vegetables are very healthy food to eat if we include these in our daily meal to remain healthy and this recipe of Qeema Daal Mash is the perfect example of remain healthy by adding this recipe in your routine menu.
Qeema Daal Mash Made With:
Qeema Daal Mash can be made with boiled mince, white lentil, coriander leaves, tomatoes, garlic cloves, curry leaves, green chilies, butter, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, salt, crushed red chilies, finely chopped ginger, fresh mint leaves and oil.
Recipe Of Qeema Daal Mash:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Boiled Mince ½ kg
White Lentils 250 gms
Coriander Leaves 1 bunch
Garlic Cloves 6
Curry Leaves 6
Green Chilies 10
Butter 50 gms
Fennel Seeds 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Crushed Red Chilies 1tsp
Finely Chopped Ginger 1 tbsp
Mint Leaves 2 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Wash and soak white lentils.
2. Now add water, green chilies, turmeric powder, salt, tomatoes, fennel seeds, finely chopped ginger, crushed red chili, garlic cloves, let it cook and cover it.
3. When they are tender, heat on high flame and water dries.
4. Add boiled mince let it cook on 10 minutes.
5. After this, add coriander and mint leaves.
6. In a separate pan, heat butter.
7. To prepare tempering, add cumin seeds and curry leaves and serve it.
Qeema Daal Mash Delightful Two Dishes In One:
Qeema Daal Mash is a delightful two dishes in one by combining mince meat and mash daal cooked with spices bring out a delicious recipe.
Qeema Daal Mash Served:
Qeema Daal Mash can be usually served at restaurants, dhaba and at home too as a main dish. Qeema Daal Mash can also be served with zeera pulao or matar pulao. It can be also served with any type of naan or roti/chapati along with the salad and raita of your own choice.Add to Favourites