Sesame Biscuits are very much delicious, scrumptious, healthy, nutritious and of course nice aromatic biscuit/cookie. Sesame Biscuits are very easy to made with a very quick steps and also made with very known and easily available ingredients in your kitchen. These Sesame Biscuits can be loved by all who like the flavor of sesame seeds. These Sesame Biscuits will surely make happy your family, friends, guests and especially kids to eat.
Sesame Biscuits Healthy & Nutritious:
Sesame Biscuits are very much healthy and nutritious for all especially for growing kids.
Sesame Biscuits Made With:
Sesame Biscuits can be made with white sesame seeds, flour, butter, sugar, vanilla essence and egg yolks.
Recipe Of Sesame Biscuits:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
White sesame seeds 4 tbsp
Flour, sifted 1 ½ cup
Butter ½ cup
Sugar 3 tbsp
Sugar 1 cup
Vanilla essence ¼ tsp
Egg yolks 2
Instruction For Making:
1. Dry roast sesame seeds for 2-3 minutes. Transfer half the sesame seeds into a grinder, cool completely and grind into a coarse powder.
2. Whisk together butter and sugar in a bowl.
3. Add vanilla essence and egg yolks and whisk into a smooth batter.
4. Add the ground sesame seeds powder and flour and knead into dough. Refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove the dough from the refrigerator, divide into small portions and shape into small biscuits.
6. Coat the biscuits with the remaining sesame seeds.
7. Bake at 180 degrees C for 20-25 minutes.
Sesame Biscuits Taste & Texture:
Sesame Biscuits are very much delicious and aromatic because of using roasted and grounded sesame seeds powder in the batter and they will be crunchy from outside because of roasted sesame seeds coating outside of biscuits.
Sesame Biscuits Served:
Sesame Biscuits can be usually served with tea or coffee at every restaurant, cafe and at homes too. Sesame Biscuits can also be served to the children along with the tall glass of milk. These biscuits can also be made for your kids lunch box.Add to Favourites