Spicy Qeema is a very popular dish made with mutton or beef mince. It is made by adding spices and ginger garlic paste, saute with onion and tomato. At the end garnish it with ginger and green chillies cut in to julian style and also with fresh finely chopped coriander leaves.
Spicy Qeema Is A Delectable Dish:
Spicy Qeema is a delectable dish exceptionally because of its spicy taste. Tomato and green peas gives it more taste and colour.
Meat Can Be Minced At Home For Making Spicy Qeema:
For making Spicy Qeema meat can be minced at home by your ownself in your grinder/chopper machine. Take meat pieces boneless and put in to your chopper and chopped it at what level you want your mince, like if you dont want very finely chopped mince then you can only chop it once for 2 minutes.
Recipe Of Spicy Qeema:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Minced meat (beef/mutton) 1/2 kg
Green peas 1 cup
Tomato 2 medium
Ginger Gralic paste 1,1/2 tbsp
Onion 1 large
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Red chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Green chillies 4-5 (julian)
Ginger 1 inch (julian)
Coriander leaves (fresh) 1/2 bunch (finely chopped)
Oil/ghee (clarified butter) as required
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Firstly wash this mince meat properly and then drain it then keep aside.
2. Take a pan, heat oil/ghee, then add finely chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and fry till the onions turn golden brown in colour then add tomatoes (finely chopped), suate well for 2-4 minutes.
3. Now add all dry masala powder, fry all ingredients until fragrant. Now add 1,1/2 cup water and bring to boil.
4. Now add minced meat and green peas and mix well and then cook for about 20-25 minutes by putting lid on a pan (covered pan).
5. Now when water becomes dry and minced meat become fully cooked, then stirr it for 2 minutes till oil/ghee becomes over the mince.
6. Now add fresh coriander leaves, green chillies and ginger cut in to julian style and then again cover the lid only for 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Variation In Spicy Qeema:
Spicy Qeema is already a versatile dish but you can also make it more delicious by adding boil eggs for garnishing when Spicy Qeema done and ready to serve.
Served Spicy Qeema:
Spicy Qeema can be served wit naans, garlic naans, roti, chapati. You can also serve Spicy Qeema with the varities of rice like zeera rice, matar pulao, plain steamed rice and also with garlic rice. Choice is all yours.Add to Favourites