White Chicken Stew is a recipe which is very easy to make and also little different from other stew recipes. White Chicken Stew is a healthy, delicious, mild spicy and rich creamy based thick gravy dish. White Chicken Stew is a recipe which is great for serving and feeding the whole family, friends, kids, guests and yes yourself too.
White Chicken Stew Suits All:
White Chicken Stew is a recipe which can be make with the ingredients which suits to all taste buds and no one can stop themselves to eat whole after taking one bite of it.
White Chicken Stew Made With:
White Chicken Stew can be made with chicken, onion, garlic, potatoes, olive oil, french beans, whole wheat flour, carrots, chicken stock, salt, black pepper powder and milk.
Recipe Of White Chicken Stew:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Chicken 1-1/2 inch cubes 1 kg
Garlic 8-10 cloves
Olive oil 1 tbsp
French beans 6-8
Whole wheat flour 2 tbsp
Chicken stock 3 cups
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Milk 1/2 cup
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Slice onion and garlic. Cube potatoes.
2. Heat olive oil add onion and garlic and sauté for a couple of minutes.
3. Meanwhile cube the carrots. Add potatoes and carrots to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add chicken and continue to sauté.
5. Cut French beans into small pieces.
6. Add whole wheat flour to the chicken and mix well. Sauté for a minute.
7. Add chicken stock, salt, pepper powder and mix well.
8. Cover and cook till the chicken is almost done. Add French beans and milk and cook for 5-7 minutes.
9. Serve hot with garlic bread.
White Chicken Stew Rich Flavor & Texture:
White Chicken Stew have a rich flavor of chicken cooked with potato, french beans and carrot along with the spices and milk make this dish rich in flavors and texture with its color.
White Chicken Stew Served:
White Chicken Stew can be usually served at restaurants, dhaba and at homes too as a side dish in lunch or dinner menu. White Chicken Stew can also be served with steamed rice, roti chapati, naan of any type, qulcha and with paratha along with the raita and salad of your choice.Add to Favourites