- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
White Sauce Cutlets
White Sauce Cutlets Made With:
White Sauce Cutlets can be made with cooked chicken, onions finely chopped, gralic finely chopped, slat. crushed black pepper, chopped coriander leaves, oil or butter. For sauce you need flour, oil or butter and milk. For frying you need egg, flour with a dsh of salt, bread crumbs for coating and oil for deep frying.
- Cooked chicken - 2-1/2 cups
- Finely chopped onion - 2 (large)
- Finely chopped garlic - 4 cloves
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Black pepper crushed - 1/4 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Butter/oil - 1 tbsp
- For The Sauce:
- Flour - 1/4 cup
- Butter/oil - 3 tbsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- To Fry:
- Egg - 1
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- Salt & Black pepper - a dash
- Oil - For deep frying
- Bread crumbs - For coating
Instruction For Making:
1. Make the sauce by heating the butter or oil and adding in the flour and salt and pepper, add in milk keep whisking till thick. Keep aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan and add onions and garlic.
3. Stir till the onions are transparent then add chicken salt and black pepper.
4.Remove from heat. Mix the panada sauce, chicken and coriander leaves and leave the mixture to chill, for at least half an hour.
5. After the mixture is chilled, shape the cutlets with the help of beaten egg, flour and bread crumbs. Fry and serve.
White Sauce Cutlets are very much delicious and tasty among other cutlets variety. The tasty flavor of white sauce bring a newer and mouthwatering taste to this . These White Sauce Cutlets are very much easy to make at home by using very known and few ingredients which can be easily available in your kitchen.
White Sauce Cutlets Taste & Texture:
White Sauce Cutlets are very much tasty in flavor with the combination of cooked chicken, onion, fresh coriander leaves and yes off course white sauce make these cutlets more yumillicious. The texture of these cutlets very neat and smooth form inside and outside too with golden brown in color.
White Sauce Cutlets Variation:
White Sauce Cutlets are already a variable cutlets among all but you can also make it more variable by adding some more other ingredients according to your taste buds like you can add green chilies finely chopped and also some cheese to make it more delicious.
White Sauce Cutlets Served:
White Sauce Cutlets can be usually served at any restaurant, cafe and at homes too as a snack. It can also be served along with any dip sauce, ketchup or any flavor chutni of your own choice along with a tea or any beverage. Choice is all yours.Add to Favourites