Achaari Daal is a mouthwatering, delicious, spicy and with the flavor of achaar. This Achaari Daal is most favorite daal among all those who love to eat daal in any way and also loved by all vegetarians. Achaari Daal is tangy, spicy, aromatic and pickle flavored daal done with baghar/tarka that most of us cant wait and resist without eating it.
Achaari Daal A Brilliant Twist Daal Recipe:
Achaari Daal is a brilliant twist of daal recipe which bringing out the pickle flavor in the daal cooked together with the other spices and baghar made with onion, tomato, crushed red chili and garlic paste to make it more delicious, spicy and full of flavor.
Achaari Daal Made With:
Achari daal can be made with gram lentil, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, garlic paste, onion chopped, tomatoes sliced, green chilies, crushed red pepper, all spices powder, ghee and achaar masala.
Recipe of Achaari Daal:
Preparation time 20-30 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Gram lentil 250 grm
Salt 1 tsp
Chilli pwdr 1 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Onion chopped 1 medium
Tomatoes sliced 2 medium
Green chillies Chopped 2
Crushed red pepper 1/2 tsp
All spices pwdr 1/2 tsp
Ghee 1/2 cup
Achaar masala 2 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Soak lentil for 3 hours, then drain and wash thrice in fresh water.
2. Put in a pan with salt,chilli powder, turmeric powder and add water and cover and cook for 30 mins.
3. Take another pan heat ghee in it then add chopped onions and stir fry till it become golden brown in color.
4. Now add chopped tomatoes and fry till soft, then add garlic paste, crushed red pepper, and mix it well.
5.Then pour this on top of daal, stir fry till oil comes on top.
6. In the last add achaar masala and garnish with chopped green chillies and serve hot.
Achaari Daal Heavenly Divine & Extremely Delectable:
Achaari Daal is really a heavenly divine and extremely delectable to served such a fantastic flavorful daal when you have surprised guest visit you without prior information and nothing available to served.
Achaari Daal Served:
Achaari Daal can be usually served at restaurants, homes and especially at dhabas. Achaari Daal can also be served with steamed rice, roti/chapati, naan of any type and qulcha along with the raita and salad of your own choice.Add to Favourites