Almond Chocolate is an exotic, yummiest and truly heavenly type of chocolate that kids as well as we grown ups grab for it. These nutties Almond Chocolate are very simple to make with very few ingredients.
Almond Chocolate Crunchy & Nutty:
Almond Chocolate is one single bit chocolate that is individually covered nuts with a hint of milk chocolate coated with almond powder to give that extra crunchy and nutty flavour.
Almond Chocolate Are Delightful:
Almond Chocolate are delightful small and cute looking nutties for every chocolate lover and sweet tooths.
Recipe Of Almond Chocolate:
Preparation time 30-40 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Milk chocolate 40 gram
Dark chocolate 40 gram
Almond ground powder 1/2 cup
Instruction For Making:
1. Cut the chocolate into small bits. melt chocoleat in a small glass dish in a microwave on low power, or melt on very low flame in a small, heavy bottomed, sauce pan.
2. Let the chocolate cool tamperature.
3. To spread the roughly ground almonds on a piece of foil.
4. Holding the almond from the long ends , dip neatly in melted chocolate, so as to coat only one side.
5. Now press the chocolate coated side of the nut on the powdered almonds.
6. Leave it to dry.
7. When they turn slightly dry, roll between the hands to give them a neat look.
8. keep in the fridge to set.
Almond Chocolate Healthy & Nutritious:
In Almond Chocolate the both main ingredients are very healthy and nutritious for health.
almonds: If u think almonds are just for satisfying you mid afternoon munchies, you are in for a surprise as these tasty tidbits pack a nutritional punch, combining tons of essential nutrients in one very delicious package.
chocolate: chocolate is actually a valuable source of instant energy. It is said that a single chocolate chip can provide enough energy for an adult human to walk 150 ft.
Almond Chocolate Soft, Crunchy & Nutty Inside:
Seriously eating these Almond Chocolate is an addiction to most us. These little sweethearts Almond Chocolate are soft, crunchy and nutty inside which just melts down keeping your spirits high.Add to Favourites