These simple but heavenly Almond Shortbread Cookies are nice and delicious cookies recipe made with few ingredients butter, caster sugar, almond essence, flour and granulated sugar for decoration.
Almond Shortbread Cookies Taste & Texture:
The texture of these beautiful little cookies is perfect. These Almond Shortbread Cookies are little crispy around the edges and super soft and chewy inside. The flavor of almond essence is sweet and the cookies are delicious and buttery.
Recipe Of Almond Shortbread Cookies:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Butter 1 cup
Caster sugar 1/2 cup
Almond essence 2 tsp
Flour 2-1/2 cups
Granulated sugar for decoration 1/3 cup
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Beat butter with 1/2 cup sugar and almond essence until light and fluffy.
2. With wooden spoon, stir in flour until smooth and well combined.
3. Divide dough into 2 parts.
4. Refrigerate, covered for 2 hours.
5. On lightly sugared surface, roll out dough, one part at a time, about 1/2-inch thick.
6. Using a 1-1/2 inch round cookie cutter, cut out cookies.
7. Place 1 inch apart, on non-greased cookie sheet.
8. With end of wooden spoon, or cookie press, make an indentation in center of each cookie.
9. Bake at 150 degrees C for 25 to 30 minutes, or until light golden brown around the edges. While still warm, roll in sugar.
10. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Almond Shortbread Cookies Are Also Common & Popular:
Almond Shortbread Cookies are also common and popular as chocolate chip cookies all around the world.
Almond Shortbread Cookies Easily Found At Stores But Healthy To Make It At Home:
Almond Shortbread Cookies are easily you can buy it from grocery stores, health food stores and at any super mart but it will be healthy to make it by yourself at home with this easy recipe and very few ingredients and will be ready in less time.Add to Favourites