Apple Halwa is one of the favorite dessert among all. Apple Halwa is sweet, rich, scrumptious and mouthwatering dessert which is very easy to made in a quick time with few ingredients that can be easily found in your kitchen cabinet.
Apple Halwa Healthy & Nutritious:
Apple Halwa is healthy and nutritious for all health because the main ingredients to made this halwa is apple and as you all know how much apple is good for health of all. As according to the very famous proverb “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”.
Apple Halwa Made With:
Apple Halwa can be made with apple, semolina, milk, sugar, saffron, green cardamom, pistachios and almonds blanched and slivered.
Recipe Of Apple Halwa:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Apples 2 large
Semolina 1/2 cup
Milk 1 cup
Saffron a pinch
Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1/3 cup
Pistachios (blanched and slivered) 5-6
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Slice an apple and puree it with quarter cup milk.
2. Thinly slice the other apple for garnishing.
3. Dry roast the semolina in a non-stick pan till fragrant.
4. Add half cup milk and mix well. Add the apple puree, saffron and the remaining milk. Stir and cook for two to three minutes.
5. Add the green cardamom powder and cook till the mixture thickens.
6 Add the sugar, stir and cook for another three minutes.
7. Serve, garnished with pistachio slivers and apple slices.
Variation In Apple Halwa:
Apple Halwa can be made more variable by adding nuts of your choice to make it more nutty and healthy in taste and flavor. You can also add desiccated coconut to make it more delicious.
Apple Halwa Served:
Apple Halwa can be usually served hot or some people want to eat cold. Apple Halwa can also be served as a dessert in small parties and get togethers at home or it can be made especially for children to make their health better by eating this.Add to Favourites