Badami Chicken is a dish which is made with almonds, chicken, curd and other spices. Badami Chicken is one of the rich delicacies from the other cuisine by its unique cooking style and methods. It is a cuisine which is definitely a feast for all of ones senses.
Badami Chicken Is A Creamy, Saucy & Buttery:
Badami Chicken is a creamy, saucy and buttery based gravy chicken. It is predominant and is characterized by its unique cooking style and method.
Badami Chicken Is A Nutritious Dish:
Badami Chicken is a nutritious dish because in this dish almonds (badam) are the main ingredient. Almonds add crucnch and nutrition to the dish. They are good source of vitamin E and protein.
Recipe Of Badami Chicken:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Chicken 1 lbs
Coconut 1 cup
Fresh coriander leaves 1 cup
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Curd 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Garam masala 2 tbsp
Green chillies 5-6
Lime juice 1
Fresh mint leaves 1 cup
Oil as need
Pepper 1 tsp
salt as per taste
Zeera 1 tsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. First take potatoes and peel and cut them in to cubes and keep aside in water.
2. Cut the chicken in the same size as potato.
3. In a blender blend almond and coconut in to a paste and keep aside.
4. Take a pan add oil, garam masala, zeera, crushed almonds few 6-8, chopped onion, salt and mix well.
5. Now add ginger garlic paste and almond coocnut paste in to it and mix well and cook this mixture.
6. Once masala is cooked add coriander powder, green chillies, curd, potato, water, pepper, mint leaves, coariander leaves and chicken.
7. Now mix well and close it with lid and now cook on a very slow flame till the chicken and potato are tender.
8. Now add finely chopped fresh coriander leaves and lime juice and serve hot.
Badami Chicken Is A Nutty & Crunchy Combination:
Badami Chicken is a combination of chicken with few potato cubes, almond and coconut paste and other spices to prepare this Badami Chicken. Badami Chicken is the mixed sweet, crunchy and nutty flavour that releases from the coocnut and almond paste which is rich in taste and the aroma of the dish is apepetizing.
Uses Of Badami Chicken:
Badami Chicken can be served oftenly at restaurants wih naan, qulcha, chapati, paratha, or with steamed rice. Badami Chicken can be served at dinner times in small parties at home.Add to Favourites