Balushahi is a traditional sweet-dessert popular all over the world specially in Pakistani and Indian community. Balushahi is a luscious, sweet and crispy outside and smooth and soft from inside once fried.
Balushahi Is A Delicacy Sweet:
Balushahi is a sweet which is known as a delicacy sweet-dessert made of all purpose flour(maida flour) and clarified butter, fried and dipped in sweet syrup which is simply irresistible.
Balushahi Texture, Taste & Shape:
Balushahi is look like a doughnut but it is smaller than the original doughnut. Balushahi is a sweet floury fritter. Balushahi is golden in colour, crispy and flaky exterior which gives a nice cracking sound when you bite and soft, tender and juicy inside.
Recipe Of Balushahi:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Baking powder 1/4 tsp
Butter or ghee 50 gram
Cooking soda A pinch
Curd 100 gram
Maida 250 gram
Sugar 250 gram
Water As required
Instruction For Making:
1. Take a bowl add maida, cooking soda and baking powder mix well then add butter or ghee and crumble it
2. Now add curd and mix well keep it side for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes take the dough mix till the dry powder or maida is absorbed.
4. Now take the dough and make small dumplings in a round shape and in the middle make a dent or hole.
5. Now in another pan add sugar and water make it boil till it become one string consistency syrup.
6. In another pan take oil to fry these baloshahi deep fry in a very slow flame till light golden colour.
7. Then add them in sugar syrup dip for only 2 minutes and take out and put it in a plate.
Important Tip For Making Balushahi Best:
It is important tip to make Balushahi best. By following this special tip that it is important to make sure that both the syrup and Balushahi are fairly warm. If you wait too long the syrup will thicken and form crystals and if Balushahi are not warm they wont absorb sugar syrup properly.Add to Favourites