Banana Custard is a creativity carved sweet dessert, highly flavourful, luscious and unique to taste. Soft and creamy Banana Custard topped with slices of banana, dry fruits and nuts. A pleasant mix of dairy product, fruit and nuts and jelly to give a fantastic taste on every bite of taken Banana Custard.
Banana Custard Healthy For Kids:
The Banana Custard recipe has a nice smooth texture, it looks appealing and a perfect dish to attract kids. Banana Custard would be a best dessert for kids who do not like to drink milk or not eat fruits separately.
Banana Custard Is An Ideal Yummy Dessert:
Banana Custard is an ideal and yummy dessert for most vegetarians as it is made with banana flavoured custard, fresh ripe bananas, banana flavoured jelly, fresh cream and nuts.
Recipe Of Banana Custard:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Milk 1/2 litre
Sugar 1 cup
Custard powder 2 tbsp
Desiccated coconut powder 1/2 cup
Condensed milk 2 tbsp
Banana slices 3-4
Almonds crushed As required
Cashewnuts As required
Cherries for garnishing
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Heat ½ litre of milk in a sauce pot and add enough amount of sugar to make it sweeter.
2. In a small bowl, take 2 tbsp of custard powder, add little water and make it to a thin consistency paste.
3. Pour the custard mixture in hot milk. Keep stirring continuously until it becomes slightly thick.
4. Take a serving bowl add desicated coconut and banana slices then pour the custard mixture and spread the mixture evenly.
5. Then top it with sliced bananas, jelly, nuts, fresh cream, cherries and condensed milk.
6. Served chilled.
Variation In Banana Custard:
This striking and mouth watering Banana Custard is to capture the essence of some magnificent flavours drizzled in to this dessert giving a soothing and pleasant punch to the taste buds. You can also make this Banana Custard more tasty and variable by adding some other ingredients of you own choice like any fresh fruit of your choice or honey or make it a crunch and sprinkle over it.
Uses Of Banana Custard:
Banana Custard can be served as a dessert in restaurants and at homes too. Banana Custard is also eaten after dinner or also can be served at small dinner or lunch parties.Add to Favourites