Banana Pudding is a very famous sweet dessert in a form of pudding with a sweet vanilla flavor custard and sliced fresh bananas make it more delicious, fresh and tasty with the topping of fresh cream which can make it more creamy and mouthwatering.
Banana Pudding Healthy & Nutritious:
Banana Pudding is very much healthy & nutritious for the health of all. Especially for kids because most of the kids did not want to eat eggs or bananas and they also dont want to drink milk, so this is the nice and tricky way to treat and feed your kids with this delicious healthy & nutritious Banana Pudding.
Banana Pudding Made With:
Banana Pudding can be made with very ripe bananas, milk, cream, sugar, corn flour, salt a dash, egg yolks and vanilla essence.
Recipe Of Banana Pudding:
Preparation time 30-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Very ripe bananas 2-3
Milk 1 cup
Cream 1 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup
Corn flour 3 tbsp
Salt a dash
Egg yolks 3
Vanilla 1 tsp
Instruction For Making:
1. Place bananas, milk, and cream in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot, but not boiling.
2. Mash bananas and mix into milk. In a separate dish, mix together sugar, corn flour and salt.
3. When milk mixture is almost boiling, add sugar mixture and mix well.
4. In a small dish, lightly beat egg yolks.
5. Place about 1/2 cup of the milk mixture into the eggs.
6. Mix together, and return mixture to the saucepan.
7. Bring pudding to a boil, and boil for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Place in individual bowls, cover with plastic, and chill for an hour.
9. Pudding can also be eaten warm. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Banana Pudding Variation:
Banana Pudding can be make more variable by adding few more ingredients or do some little changes to make it more delicious in taste. You can use condensed milk instead of sugar to make it more sweet and different in taste.
Banana Pudding Served:
Banana Pudding can be usually served at any restaurant, cafe, ice cream parlor or at homes too as a sweet dessert having after any meal. Banana Pudding can also be served as a dessert at especial occassions like eid parties, birthday parties or small dinner parties arranged at homes.Add to Favourites