Batter Fried Fish is one of the popular baked fish recipe made with all purpose flour (maida), cornflour, egg, pinch of baking powder, salted and spiced with little black pepper,red chilli powder and ajinomoto.
Batter Fried Fish Most Of Us Are Fond Of:
Batter Fried Fish is a recipe which is very popular among all and most of us are fond of this.
Batter Fried Fish Delicious Taste:
Batter Fried Fish comes out in a deliciously taste coated spicy batter, crispy and golden brown from outer coating with a succulent and delicious piece inside.
Magical Batter Is The Vital Element For Preparing Batter Fried Fish:
The addition of correct quantities of ingredients and volume of batter would give you a magical batter which is excellant and delicious in taste and this magical batter for coating the fish is the vital element in preparing the Batter Fried Fish.
Recipe Of Batter Fried Fish:
Preparation time 1 hour
Serves 4-5 people
Fish 500 gram
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Corn flour 2 tbsp
All purpose flour 1 cup
Ajinomoto 1/2 tsp
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Egg beaten 1
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Cooking oil For deep frying
Instruction For Making:
1. First wash fish with tamarind water or salt and lemon to get rid of odour of fish.
2. Now after half hour or 1 hour again wash fish with claen water and now marinate the fish pieces with salt, red chilli powder, black pepper and ajinomoto and set aside for again 1 or 2 hour in fridge.
3. Now make batter mix all of ingredients fro the batter maida, corn flour and baking powder mix well now add pinch of salt and beaten egg and make a smooth paste. Also add a little water if needed.
4. Now dip tha marinated fish pieces one by one in to the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
Tips For Making Best Batter Fried Fish:
1. Dont use olive oil for frying fish.
2. A white fish such as cod, sole and hake makes a good choice for Batter Fried Fish recipes.
3. The mixed batter should be nice and thick in texture, make sure the batter texture could not runny and not like glue because the batter should have a healthy shine to it.
4. Always make sure that the batter ingredients should well blended and ther is no lumps found in the batter.Add to Favourites