Bhindi Bites is an extremely yummy, crunchy snack that most of us would love to being on. Bhindi Bites is a newer recipe dish to all to have it bhindis in a new way. Those who doesnot like bhindi they all crave to eat this Bhindi Bites because of its taste and look.
Bhindi Bites Made With:
Bhindi Bites can be made with bhindi (okra), zucchini, oil, onions, garlic paste, ginger paste, tomatoes, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, crushed black pepper , salt, carom seeds, coriander seeds, green chillies, peanuts roasted, fresh coriander leaves, cottage cheese, lemon juice and french bread loaf.
Recipe Of Bhindi Bites:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Okra ½ kg
Oil as required
Garlic paste 1 Tbsp
Ginger paste 1 Tbsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Carom seeds 1/2 tsp
Coriander seeds 1/2 tsp
Green chillies 6-8
Peanuts (roasted and unsalted)
Fresh coriander 1/2 bunch
Cottage cheese 1 cup
Lemon juice of 1/2 lemon
French bread 1 loaf
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Cut bhindi and zucchini in cubes and deep fry them.
2. Now for the masala heat oil, add onions, ginger paste, and garlic paste.
3. When golden, add tomatoes, spices, and peanuts.
4. When the masala is ready, add fried bhindi and zucchini.
5. Then add chopped coriander and a bit of paneer.
6. Squeeze a little lemon juice when ready.
7. Serve with chutney and French bread.
1. Cut slices of French bread, toast them in an oven or on a pan.
2. Put the bhindi on the edge of the bread slice, topped with a few drops of the fig chutney. Serve immediately.
Health Benefits Of Bhindi Bites:
Bhindi Bites is healthy and nutritious according to health benefits bhindi is highly nutritious and is considered to have many health benefits, bhindi is also being a great vegetable for people trying to lose weight and being good for the digestive sysytem.
Bhindi Bites Served:
Bhindi Bites can be served as a starter or snack before meal. Bhindi Bites can be served with any chutni or dip sauce of your choice. Bhindi Bites can also be eaten at any time with tea as they are absolutely tasteful and light to eat.Add to Favourites