Bread Rolls is a recipe
which is a favorite of every one in your family and friends. Bread rolls are very easy to make at home and guaranteed not to last long if once out from the oven. This recipe of Bread Rolls can complete your meal plate.
Bread Rolls Made With:
Bread Rolls can be made with yeast, flour, caster sugar, warm water, slat, olive oil, egg, flour, melted butter, garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, black pepper, cayenne pepper, freshly chopped parsely and olive oil for brushing, parmesan cheese for garnishing.
Bread Rolls Nice Aromatic & Cheesy:
These Bread Rolls having nice aroma of parsely and olive oil and cheesy in flavour to eat with parmesan cheese on top layer.
Recipe Of Bread Rolls:
Preparation time 2-3 hours
Serves 5-6 people
Yeast 1 tbsp
Flour 1/2 cup
Caster sugar 1/2 tsp
Warm water 1 cup
Salt 1 tsp
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Flour 1-3/4 Cup
Melted butter 1-1/2 tbsp
Garlic 2 cloves
Parmesan cheese (grated) 1/2 cup
Ground black pepper 1/2 tsp
Cayenne pepper 1/4 tsp
Freshly chopped parsley 2 tbsp
Olive oil for brushing
Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Mix yeast, 1/2 cup of flour, sugar, and warm water in a bowl. Cover and let rest in a warm place until bubbling, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Stir in salt, olive oil, and egg.
3. Mix thoroughly and stir in remaining 1 3/4 cup flour to form loose, sticky dough that pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
4. Cover with a damp towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
5. Punch down the dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
6. Sprinkle with more flour and shape into a rectangle.
7. Roll out to an approximately 10×12-inch rectangle, about 1/2-inch thick.
8. Brush with melted butter sprinkle with garlic, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, cayenne, and parsley.
9. Press flat one long edge of the rectangle and brush with water.
10. From the opposite end, roll evenly into a log.
11. Press the seam together to seal.
12. Cut into 8 rolls. Transfer to a baking sheet, cut side up.
13. If necessary, cut an ‘X’ in the top of each roll to expose filling.
14. Preheat an oven to 200 degrees C.
15. Brush each roll with olive oil.
16. Sprinkle with more cheese.
17. Cover and let rise until slightly puffed, about 20 to 30 minutes.
18. Bake in preheated oven until the tops are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Bread Rolls Served:
These Bread Rolls can be served at breakfast in the morning with tea or coffee, even in the evening with the same.Add to Favourites