Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes is just another fantastic accompaniment made with brinjals sauteed with red chillies, peanuts, tamarind, curry leaves, garlic, hing, cumin seeds and jaggery cooked together and made to a coarse paste then tempered with mustard seeds, urad daal and curry leaves to give an excellant zest to the dish.
Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes Pleasing Texture & Taste:
Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes is ground coarse hence has a pleasing texture and taste. The nutty tatse from the peanuts, heat from the red chillies, tangy and sourness from tamarind, swetness from jaggery combined together is an amalgamation of excellant flavour that satisfies your palate.
Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes As A Side dish:
Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes is a very popular chutni that is often served as a side dish which can also be made a day before and served with any tiffin or rice.
Recipe Of Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes:
Preparation Time 30 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Brinjal 250 gram
Red chillies 6
Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
Peanuts 20 grams
Garlic 4 cloves
Curry leaves 3 springs
Tamarind pulp 2 tbsp
Salt To taste
Oil 3 tbsp
Jaggery 10 gram
Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
Urad daal 1/2 tsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Heat oil in a pan, add red chilli, cumin seeds, peanuts, garlic and roast the ingredients until the peanuts change colour.
2. Add curry leaves, tamarind, egg plant pieces, salt, mix and cover the pan with a lid.
3. Cook over slow flame till the egg plant is soft then add jaggery, mix and switch off the flame.
4. Put into the blender and make a coarse paste.
1. Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, red chilli, urad dal, hing, curry leaves, and switch off the flame.
2. Pour the tempering into the chutney.
3. Serve this with chapatti & rice.
Meal Is Incomplete Without Chutni like Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes:
Generally any Pakistani and indian meal is incomplete without a pickle or fresh chutni. Do try this flavoursome, colourful, zesty and fiery Brinjal Chutni Without Tomato that will awaken up even the blandest of the dishes.
Uses Of Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes:
Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes usually served with chapati and rice. Brinjal Chutni Without Tomatoes can also be served with daal chawal, stuffed rotis or with any bread of your choice.Add to Favourites