Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni is one of the most popular chutni prepared in Andhra region. This Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni is so famous and found in every house hold. Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni flavours comes from that nice purple brinjals and cucumber and other spices.
Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni All Time Favourite:
The Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni is an all time favourite in most of the houses and is a very delicious combination. Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni tastes like mango pickle that is why it is all time favourite chutni.
Brinjal Cucumber Chutni Is An Aromatic Dish:
Brinjal Cucumber Chutni is an aromatic dish it is soft, crispy and tastes delicious.
Recipe Of Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni:
Preparation time 40 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Brinjal 4 medium
Daal Chana pinch
Coriander leaves 1 bunch
Cumin seeds pinch
Curry leaves bunch
Garlic 5-6 cloves
Green Chillies 5-6 big
Mustard seeds pinch
Oil for tempering 1 tbsp
Red chillies dry 2-4
Salt 1 tsp
Split urad daal pinch
Tamarind pulp 2 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Clean Brinjal and cut into small pieces.
2. Take a pan put oil into it add green chillies, garlic, tamarind. Cut brinjal let it cook until brinjal changes its colour.
3. When it is done remove from the pan and put it in a blender.
4. Blend very little.
5. Cut Cucumber into small pieces add the blended brinjal mixture into it.
6. Now temper the Cucumber and brinjal mixture, add oil in a pan put mustard seeds,cumin seeds, red chillies dried,chana dal, split urad dal, curry leaves, pinch hing once it is done mix it to Cucumber and brinjal mixture.
7. Lastly add salt and coriander leaves finely chopped.
Uses Of Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni:
Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni is oftenly eaten with any meal in lunch and dinners time. Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni also can be served with chapatis, naans, steamed rice and also with daal chawal. Do try this Brinjal & Cucumber Chutni and spice your life with fresh chutnies every day.Add to Favourites