Chana Pori is a delicious, mouthwatering, spicy and scrumptious breakfast recipe dish. Chana Pori is mostly made at homes in the breakfast to make your friends and family happy for having such a delightful breakfast. Chana Pori is very much easy to made at homes with a very known ingredients which can be easily found in your kitchen cabinet.
Chana Pori Made With:
Chana Pori can be made with for pori you need flour, clarified butter, salt, warm water and oil for frying. For Chana masala you need chick peas, tomato, onion, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger, garlic, butter, black pepper. fenugreek seeds and oil. Fresh finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing. Tamarind pulp optional.
Recipe Of Chana Pori:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Flour 1/2 kg
Salt 1 tsp
Oil for frying
Warm Water as required
Clarified Butter 2 tbsp
Boil Chick Peas ½ kg
Tomatoes 250 gm
Chopped Ginger 1
Green Chili 4
Garlic Clove 4
Butter 100 gm
Chopped Black Papper 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds 1 tbsp
Cumin 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder ½ tsp
Salt ½ tsp
Oil 4 tbsp
Tamarind pulp 2 tbsp optional
Instruction For Cooking:
1. In a dish add flour, salt and oil knead this mixture into a dough and leave it to rest for one hour.
2. Now shape the dough into small round balls, coat with a little clarified butter and leave to rest for a while.
3. Heat oil in a wok and shape the dough balls into puris with the help of you hands. Now fry these puris.
To Make The Chanay:
1. In ½ kg of chickpeas add ½ tsp turmeric powder and boil them till they are completely cooked through.
2. In a pot heat 4tbsp of oil and add 1 onion. Once it turns, pink, add 4 green chilies, 250gm tomatoes , 2tsp cumin, 1tbsp fenugreek, 1tsp crushed red chilies and ½ tsp sait mix all the ingredients together until fragrant.
3. Now add this mixture into the chickpeas, mix well and take off the heat.
4. For the tarka,fry 4 garlic cloves in 100gm of butter along with 2tsp cumin and layer on top of the chanay.
Chana Pori Famous All Around The World:
Chana Pori is a breakfast dish famous all around the world. Chana Pori is served in a a large amount of Pakistani restaurants and dhabas also famous in the many regions of India. This Chana Pori is also famous in other countries in Pakistani and Indian restaurants as a most eaten breakfast.
Chana Pori Especial Holiday Breakfast:
Chana Pori can be mostly eaten on holiday in a breakfast menu. All age group people would be like to eat eagerly, no one can refuse to eat this if this is in front of them.
Chana Pori Served:
Chana Pori can be served at breakfast at homes and restaurants too. Chana Pori can also be served as a side dish in wedding and occasions menu along with the pickle, aloo tarkari and sooji ka halwa.Add to Favourites