Cheese Biscuits are super yummy, delicious, cheesy and mouthwatering biscuit recipe for all cheese lovers and vegetarians too. Cheese Biscuits are very much easy to make at home by yourself to cherish your family, friends, guests and kids too. They all love to eat these Cheese Biscuits.
Cheese Biscuits Healthy & Nutritious Especially For Kids:
Cheese Biscuits are very much healthy and nutritious for all especially for growing kids and this is the best way to serve your kids who do not eat cheese in any way.
Cheese Biscuits Made With:
Cheese Biscuits can be made with flour, salt, black pepper powder, mustard powder, butter, cheddar cheese, fine oats, paprika powder and egg white.
Recipe Of Cheese Biscuits:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Flour 1 cup
Salt ½ tsp
Pepper ½ tsp
Mustard ½ tsp
Butter 4 oz
Cheddar cheese grated 4 oz
Fine oats 2 tbsp
Paprika 1 tsp
Egg white 1
Instruction For Making:
1. Put flour, salt, pepper, mustard in a bowl and add the butter and rub it in till it resembles fine crumbs.
2. Stir in the cheese and mix to a dough and knead on a lightly floured surface, roll out thinly and cut in any shape and place on baking sheets.
3. Mix together the fine oats and paprika and brush each biscuit on the tray with the egg white and sprinkle the oat-paprika mixture.
4. Bake at 220 degrees C for 5-6 minutes or till pale in color.
5. Cool and carefully remove with a palette knife.
Cheese Biscuits Taste & Texture:
Cheese Biscuits are very much delicious because of cheese and these biscuits may spread a bit as they bake, but they are so good in taste it really does not matter how they look.
Cheese Biscuits Served:
Cheese Biscuits can be served with soups, or with tea. Cheese Biscuits can also be made and served for picnics, last minute guests or at dinner parties.Add to Favourites