Cherry Cup Cakes are very delicious in taste and also very easy to made with few ingredients like flour, butter, caster sugar, baking powder, glazed cherries, strawberry or cherry jam, eggs and blanched almonds which enhance its taste and give unique taste to these Cherry Cup Cakes.
Cherry Cup Cakes Best To Make At Home:
Cherry Cup Cakes are very much easy and best to amke it at home by your ownself. Cherry Cup Cakes can be made with few ingrdients which can be easily found in your kitchen. That is why these Cherry Cup Cakes are cheap to make at home.
Cherries Are Loved By All To Eat In Cherry Cup Cakes:
Cherries are the most common and favourite dessert fruit to eat in any dessert of your choice. Cherries are the most common ingredient of the dessert family. Cherry Cup Cakes can also be loved by adding this cherry fruit to make it more delicious.
Recipe Of Cherry Cup Cakes:
Preparation time 35-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Almonds (blanched and ground) 4 oz
Butter 4 oz
Caster sugar 4 oz
Flour 4 oz
Baking powder 1-1/2 tsp
Glace cherries (quartered) 4 oz
Cherry or strawberry jam 4 tbsp
Icing sugar 4 oz
Water 2-3 tsp
Cherries to decorate
Instruction For Making:
1. Mix ground almonds with butter, caster sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder, beat till creamy, add in the glace cherries and pour batter in cupcake cases.
2. Bake at 180 degrees C for 25 minutes. Cool.
3. Warm the jam and sieve to remove any fruit bits and then spread on the cupcakes.
4. Beat icing sugar with the water and make a thick glaze, so it holds its shape.
5. Do not add any extra water than needed. Spread over the cupcakes and decorate with cherry halves.
Variations In Cherry Cup Cakes:
Cherry Cup Cakes can be more variable by adding other nuts of your own choice like waluts and cashewnuts.
Decorating More Your Cherry Cup Cakes:
Cherry Cup Cakes can be more decorative by whipped cream, thousand hundreds make it more colourful and attractive by decoration.
Served Cherry Cup Cakes:
Cherry Cup Cakes can be served usually with tea at homes and in restaurants too. Cherry Cup Cakes can also be served in breakfast and given to your kids in their lunch box.Add to Favourites