Chicken Black Pepper is a yummy, flavorful and spicy dry gravy masala dish. Black pepper gives it a nice aroma and spicy flavor to this chicken recipe. Chicken Black Pepper is a most favorite dish among all. Chicken Black Pepper is a Tangy and spicy and all masala nicely coated to the chicken.
Chicken Black Pepper Made With:
Chicken Black Pepper can be made with Chicken, ginger garlic paste, onion, cumin seeds, button red chillies, black pepper, coriander, bay leaves, tamarind pulp, oil, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, oregano and soya sauce and fresh finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Recipe Of Chicken Black Pepper:
Preparation time 40-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Chicken 1 kg
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Oil ½ cup
Onion Paste 1 cup
Tamarind Pulp ½ cup
Green Coriander ½ bunch
Black Cumins Seeds 2 tsp
Crushed Coriander 2 tbsp
Bay Leaves 2
Black Pepper Corns 1 tbsp
Button Red Chilies 12
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
Oregano 1 tsp
Soya Sauce 4 tbsp
Red Chilies Crushed 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Instruction For Cooking:
1. In a pan, add 12 whole red chilies, 2 tsp black cumin, 2 tsp crushed coriander, 1 tbsp whole black pepper, 1 tbsp oregano.
2. Heat these spices so much that they become dark in color and produce a nice aroma then cool little for 5 minutes grind them.
3. Now heat ½ cup oil and add 1 cup of onion paste.
4. Fry until golden brown to this add 1 kilo chicken, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 1 cup water. Cover this and let it simmer.
5. Then add the roasted and ground spices, 4 tbsp soya sauce. 2 bay leaves, salt as required, ½ cup tamarind pulp and let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
6. Now turn off the heat and add 2 tbsp chopped green chilies and chopped coriander fresh leaves for garnishing.
Chicken Black Pepper Have An Exotic Spices:
Chicken Black Pepper have an exotic spices which sure fire way to please everyone at the table.
Chicken Black pepper Served:
Chicken Black Pepper can be served at restaurants and also at homes dawats menu as a main dish. Chicken Black Pepper Can be served with any type of flat bread or with qulcha, naan, garlic naan, til wala naan, plain chapati or roti along with the onion, tomato, cucumber and lemon slices as a salad and raita.Add to Favourites