Chicken Burger is typically a boneless, skinless or mince of chicken on buns or bread. The chicken Burger is a variant served on a bun. A Chicken Burger is a burger consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat usually placed inside a sliced burger are often served with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, cheese and condiments such as mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup.
Origin Of Chicken Burger:
Chick fil A claims that it was the first restaurant chain to serve this type of Chicken Burger. The chains burger is served with only pickles on a buttered bun. This is because when truett Cathy first served his invention to customer in 1946, the only condiments he had on hand were pickles.
Recipe Of Chicken Burger:
Preparation time 40-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chicken mince 200 grams
Burger buns 6
Onions (finely chopped) 2
Large Onion (cut into round slices) 1
Green chillies (finely chopped) 2
Crushed black peppercorns 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Ginger (finely chopped) 1-inch piece
Soy sauce 1-1/2 tbsp
Red chilli sauce 3-1/2 tbsp
Mayonnaise 5 tbsp
Coriander leaves (chopped) 2 tbsp
Oil 2-3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Butter 2 tbsp
Iceberg lettuce leaves a few
Cheese slices 4
Instruction For Making:
1. Place chicken mince in a bowl, add chopped onions, green chillies, crushed black peppercorns, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, ginger, 1½
tbsp soy sauce, ½ tbsp red chilli sauce, 1 tbsp mayonnaise, salt and mix well.
2. Add egg and coriander leaves and mix well. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oil. Divide it into equal portions, and shape each portion into a round patty.
4. Place the patties in the pan and shallow fry, turning sides, till evenly golden on both the sides.
5. Meanwhile place onion rings in a pan and sauté. Add 1 tsp soy sauce and the remaining red chilli sauce to the onion rings and sauté for 1-2 minutes or till the onion rings become a light golden.
6. Slice the buns horizontally into halves.
7. Apply butter and place in the same pan. Toast till light golden.
8. Place a few shredded lettuce leaves on the base half of each bun, and place a chicken patty on it.
9. Arrange sautéed onions on the patty.
10. Top it with a cheese slice and 1 tbsp mayonnaise.
11. Cover with the other half bun.
12. Serve immediately.
Uses Of Chicken Burger:
Chicken Burgers are usually a feature of fast food restaurants. Chicken Burgers are often served as a fast food at dinner, lunch, picnic or party food. People also like it in Iftar menus in the month of ramazan.Add to Favourites