Chicken Fried Rice is a popular rice dish at all restaurants in many countries. It is an excellent recipe of rice to make it at home in a less time and with very few ingredients, but surely this Chicken Fried Rice recipe can make you Fried rice lover after making and eating this.
Chicken Fried Rice Can Also Gather With Leftovers:
Chicken Fried Rice is a recipe which can be made with some leftovers in your fridge you have, such as cold boiled rice, eggs, chicken pieces leftover from other recipe and frozen or fresh vegetables to make it a complete plate of meal.
Chicken Fried Rice Made With:
Chicken Fried Rice can be made with rice boil, chicken boneless chopped, finely chopped onion, oil, soya sauce, sesame oil, egg, finely chopped carrots, peas, green onions and beans sprouts.
Recipe Of Chicken Fried Rice:
Preparation time 15-20 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Finely chopped onion 3/4 cup
Oil 2-1/2 tbsp
Egg (lightly beaten) 1
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Sesame oil 1 tsp
Chicken breasts (chopped) 2
Finely chopped carrot 1/2 cup
Peas 1/2 cup
Cold cooked rice 4 cups
Green onions (chopped) 4
Bean sprouts 2 cups
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add chopped onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown color, remove from wok. Mix egg with 1 tsp soya sauce and 1 tsp sesame oil; set aside.
2. Add 1/2 tbsp oil to wok, add egg mixture; working quickly, swirl egg until egg sets against wok; remove from wok, and chop into small pieces.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok add chicken to wok, along with carrots, peas, and cooked onion, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add rice, green onions, and bean sprouts, tossing to mix well; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5. Add remaining soya sauce and chopped egg to rice mixture and fold in stir-fry and serve.
Variation In Chicken Fried Rice:
Chicken Fried Rice can be made more variable by adding sweet corn, mushrooms and olives to make it more vibrant by colors and delicious in taste.
Served Chicken Fried Rice:
Chicken Fried Rice can be served with any gravy sauce dish. you can also served this as a main dish or side dish. Choice is all yours.Add to Favourites