Actually pasanda was originally made with lamb, mutton or beef steaks which were cut into strips and flattened, marinated and then fried in a dish with various spices. This version of Chicken Pasanda is really very much delicious, yummy, spicy and creamy. Chicken Pasanda love by all chicken lovers to eat in this form and also love by those who want to eat pasanda but not with red meat.
Chicken Pasanda Creamy & Smooth Dish:
Chicken Pasanda is a dish which is rich creamy and smooth based gravy made with chicken breast pieces that are tenderized with yogurt and spiced then cooked with creamy sauce adding almonds to make it smooth creamy Chicken Pasanda.
Chicken Pasanda Made With:
Chicken Pasanda can be made with chicken breast pieces, onions, butter, tomatoes chopped, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, green cardamom, almonds sliced, red chili powder, black pepper, saffron optional, fresh green coriander, mace powder, cloves, chicken stock, flour and salt.
Recipe Of Chicken Pasanda:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chicken Breasts 8 pieces
Onions (chopped) 1 large
Butter 7 tbsp
Tomatoes chopped 2
Yogurt 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste 3 tbsp
Green Cardamom 5
Almonds (sliced) 10
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Black Pepper ½ tsp
Saffron a pinch
Green Coriander hand full
Mace Powder ½ tsp
Chicken stock 5 cup
Flour 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Instruction For Cooking:
1. First sauté the almonds in butter (1 tbsp) till they turn brown.
2. Keep them aside.
3. Clean and flatten the chicken breast pieces till about 3 cm thick.
4. Rub the ginger garlic paste over the chicken breasts.
5. Take a bowl and whisk the yogurt, add salt, red chili powder and rub this marinate mixture on chicken breast and keep aside for 1 hour.
6. After 1 hour heat the butter (3 tbsp) on a griddle and place the chicken breasts in it and cook turning over once until half done.
7. Remove from heat and keep aside.
8. Add remaining butter to the pan and sauté green cardamoms and cloves till they crackle.
9. Then add onions and sauté till they turn little brown.
10. Add tomatoes, flour, black pepper, cloves and chicken stock.
11. Cook on medium flame till gravy becomes rich and thick.
12. Place the chicken breasts in the gravy and cook, turning it over repeatedly for 10 minutes.
13. Add mace powder and saffron dissolved in warm milk.
14. Serve hot after garnishing with almonds and green coriander.
Chicken Pasanda Undone Without Marination:
Chicken Pasanda can be must make with the marination of chicken breast pieces in the spices to tenderize the chicken with flavor and aroma.
Chicken Pasanda Served:
Chicken Pasanda can be served at restaurants and at homes too at lunch and dinner to cherish your family, friends, guests and yourself too. Chicken Pasanda can also be served at small home parties and at occasional party menu. It can also be served along with steamed rice or with plain hot chapati made at home and also with any type of naan along with raita and salad of your choice.Add to Favourites