Chicken Tikka Salad is one of the salad that crave people to take it as a main course in one meal or in one plate. Chicken Tikka Salad is a salad which is lighter but a complete and full meal.
Chicken Tikka Salad Taste & Texture:
Chicken Tikka Salad is spicy, tangy and crunchy because of using fresh vegetables. This Chicken Tikka Salad is colorful and fresh, the end results of this salad is delicious and satisfying without being complicated.
Chicken Tikka Salad Made With:
Chicken Tikka Salad can be made with boneless chicken, thick yogurt, red chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, almonds blanched and roasted, salt, garam masala powder, lemon juice, oil, spring onion bulb sliced, fresh basil leaves, fresh mint leaves, ice berg leaves and lettuce leaves, For dressing you need tomato juice, mustard paste, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and freshly crushed black pepper.
Recipe Of Chicken Tikka Salad:
Preparation time 35-55 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
Thick yogurt 4 tbsp
Red chilli paste 1-1/2 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste 2 tsp
Almonds (blanched and roasted) few
Salt to taste
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice of 1/2 lemon
Oil for grilling
Spring onion bulb (sliced) 1
Fresh basil leaves 6-7
Fresh mint leaves 15-20
Iceberg leaves 4-5
Lettuce leaves few
Tomato juice 1/3 cup
Mustard paste 2 tsp
Balsamic vinegar 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Instruction For Making:
1. Take yogurt in a bowl. Add red chilli paste and ginger-garlic paste.
2. Add salt, garam masala powder and lemon juice to the yogurt and mix well.
3. Add chicken pieces and mix well.
4. Set aside to marinate for 4 hours.
5. Heat oil. Place marinated chicken pieces and grill till the chicken is fully cooked.
6. To make salad, mix spring onions with chopped basil leaves and mint leaves.
7. Tear Iceberg and lettuce leaves and add.
8. To make dressing, take tomato juice in a bowl.
9. Add mustard paste, Balsamic vinegar, salt, olive oil and crushed peppercorns and mix well.
10. Remove chicken tikka from heat and cut further into smaller pieces.
11. Add dressing and some of the chicken pieces to the salad and toss well.
12. Transfer the salad on a serving plate, garnish with remaining chicken pieces and toasted almonds and serve immediately.
Chicken Tikka Salad Served:
Chicken Tikka Salad can be usually served at any restaurant and at home as a salad or some people can have it as a complete meal for its lunch/dinner. Chicken Tikka Salad can also be served as a barbeque salad for barbeque lovers.Add to Favourites