Chilli Mustard Pickle is an incredible pickle made with small pieces of green chillies sauteed in a seasoning of little hing, turmeric powder and fresh crushed mustard powder. Chilli Mustard Pickle is more like an instant pickle, in this green chillies have an excellant piquant punch when combined with mustard powder.
Chilli Mustard Pickle Increase Taste Buds:
Many of us love Chilli Mustard Pickle and when you really eat this pickle with any meal it increases the sensitivity of your taste buds giving that spicy kick to the palate.
Spice up Meals With Chilli Mustard Pickle:
Chilli Mustard Pickle spicing up meals with green chillies is a good idea to add that spicy and fiery tatse to the food. Almost every region of Pakistan and India boasts a chilli variety having its own unique qualities in terms of heat, flavour and colour.
Recipe Of Chilli Mustard Pickle:
Preparation time 30-40 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Black salt a pinch
Yellow mustrad powder crushed 1,1/2 tbsp
Salt To taste
Hing (asafoetida) pinch
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Oil 4 tbsp
Green chillies cut in to 1 1/2 cup
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Heat about 4 tbsp of oil and when it gets hot, add a pinch of hing, ¼ tsp turmeric powder and mix well.
2. When they get nicely dissolved in the oil, add chopped green chillies and sauté well.
3. Add salt and cook. Do not overcook them. They need to get a nice shine on the skin and tender.
4. Add 1 ½ tbsp crushed yellow mustard powder, mix, reduce the flame, cover the pan and just cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Finally you can sprinkle a pinch of black salt or half lime juice and serve.
Chilli Mustard Pickle Is Healthy:
Chilli Mustard Pickle is a healthy pickle because in Chilli Mustard Pickle green chillies are the main ingredient. Green chillies are rich in vitamins and low in fat and cholestrol nd are considered as an excellent ingredient that enhances flavour and tatse of the food.
Uses Of Chilli Mustard Pickle:
Chilli Mustard Pickle is oftenly eaten with plain or stuffed chapati in breakfast or lunch. You can also served Chilli Mustard Pickle with any meal, burgers, parathas and etc.Add to Favourites