Chilli Paneer is a very popular appetizer in most of the Pakistani and Indian restaurants. This is one of the fusion food and is prepared with paneer with few sauces and ingredients. Chilli Paneer is one of the best dishes spicier in taste and a real treat especially for all the vegetarians.
Chilli Paneer Is A simple Dish:
Chilli Paneer is a simple dish and easy to prepare. Chilli Paneer is made from paneer (soft cheese), bell peppers, Green chillies and other spices to give it a nice yummy taste.
Keys To Make Chilli Paneer Best In Taste:
It is always best to use fresh apneer to make Chilli Paneer as they would be fresh in quality and dense crumbly texture.
In Chilli Paneer Description Of paneer:
Paneer is a unripened fresh and delicate cheese made from cow milk. As paneer by itself is unsalted white cheese which does not have any taste goes startling when mixed with strong flavours.
Recipe Of Chilli Paneer:
Preparation time 1 hour 20 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Chilli garlic sauce 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Cornflour 1,1/2 tbsp
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves 7 leaves
Garlic chopped 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
Green chillies 4
Lime juice 1 tsp
Maida flour 1 tbsp
Oil for frying
Onion 1/2 cup
Paneer 1/2 kg
Red or Green bell pepper 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Soya sauce 1 tsp
Water as needed
Yellow bell pepper 1 cup
Instructions For Cooking:
1. Cut paneer into cubes.
2. Take a dish add salt, ginger garlic, water, egg and mix well and pour on the cubes mix well and add maida.
3. Take oil to fry add the mixed paneer into it and fry in very slow flame.
4. Take a pan add oil cumin,garlic,ginger garlic paste, chopped green chill, onion, coriander powder, little water, chill garlic sauce, ajinomato, red bell pepper,yellow, chilli powder, soya sauce, curry leaves, salt, lime juice.
5. If you want to add colour u can, now add paneer and mix well,
6. Finely finish it off with coriander leaves.
Chilli Paneer With Bell Peppers Perfect:
The Chilli Paneer combined bell peppers is a wonderful combination leasing out its tangy taste and crunchy texture of the vegetable with their beautifully shaped glossy exterior that comes in a wide array of vivid colours ranging from green, red, yellow which is a visual treat to the eyes.
Uses Of Chilli Paneer:
Chilli Paneer is a favourite snack to many and love to eat as appetizer. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a starter or main course. It tastes well with naan, paratha or even with steamed rice.Add to Favourites