Chocolate Cup Cakes are the more delicious cup cakes recipe which loved by all and like by everyone who love to eat chocolate in any way. These Chocolate Cup Cakes are very easy to made at home by your ownself with these ingredients like flour, baking powder, baking soda, caster sugar, eggs, vanilla essence, water, milk and coco powder. These Chocolate Cup Cakes filled with ganache and decorate with chocolate frosting.
Chocolate Cup Cakes More Delectable By Filling Ganache:
Chocolate Cup Cakes become more delectable by filling this ganache in these cup cakes. This ganache made with dark chocolate and fresh cream, it enhance taste of these cup cakes.
Decoration Of Chocolate Cup Cakes:
Decoration of these Chocolate Cup Cakes done by adding these ingredients butter, icing sugar, coco powder, vanilla essence and milk. This velvety creamy frosting make these cup cakes more decorative.
Recipe Of Chocolate Cup Cakes:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
For Ganache Filling:
Dark chocolate (chopped) 100 gm
Cream 100 ml
For Cup Cakes:
Flour 1-3/4 cup
Baking powder 1-1/2 tsp
Baking soda 1-1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Oil 1/2 cup
Water 1/4 cup
Caster sugar 2 cups
Cocoa powder 1/2 cup
Milk 1 cup
Vanilla essence 2 tsp
Butter 100 gm
Icing sugar (sieved) 2 cups
Cocoa powder 2 tsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Milk 4 to 5 tbsp
Instruction For Making:
1. For the ganache, take a saucepan add cream, heat on very low till bubbles appear only on sides, add the chopped chocolate, mix till all chocolate is melted and let set till thick.
2. For the cupcakes, beat egg, add the caster sugar, oil, mix in flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, milk and water, mix well and pour into cupcake tin lined with cupcake cases, bake on 180 degree C for 20 minutes or till done. Let cool.
3. For the frosting, melt the butter, add cocoa powder, vanilla essence and icing sugar, mix and beat.
4. Now add milk, until it becomes of spreadable consistency.
5. Fill into piping bag. Now take out the cup cakes, put ganache through the nozzle into the cupcake base or cut the cupcake and add a little ganache in it.
6. Cover with the lid of the cupcake if cut from top.
7. Pipe frosting on top and serve.
Variation In Chocolate Cup Cakes:
Chocolate Cup Cakes are already very much versatile but you can make it more variable in taste and decoration by adding chocolate chips in batter of baking cup cakes and also decorate it by chocolate chips. These Chocolate Cup Cakes are scrumptious by its look and taste as well.
Add to Favourites