This Club Sandwiches recipe is bring restaurant like flavor in your everyday meals. This Club Sandwiches is a delicious combination of chicken, spices, eggs with lettuce, cucumber and tomato which can make you hard to resist without eating this. This Club Sandwiches is really very easy to make at home to cherish your family, friends and guests especially kids.
Club Sandwiches Also Known As:
Club Sandwiches are also known as or called clubhouse sandwich which is often cut in to halves and held together by toothpick sticks.
Club Sandwiches Made With:
Club Sandwiches can be made with cheese slices, chicken boiled, garlic cloves, salt, black pepper, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard paste and butter. For garnishing cucumber, tomato and lettuce leaves.
Recipe Of Club Sandwiches:
Preparation time 30 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Cheese slices as required
Chicken boiled 1 ½ cup
Garlic 3 – 4 cloves
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Mayonnaise ½ cup
Mustard paste 2 tbsp
Butter a little
Cucumber as required
Tomatoes as required
Lettuce leaves as required
Toast slices as required
Instruction For Making:
1. Boil the chicken with garlic cloves, salt and black pepper.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on the boiled egg slices.
3. Butter the toasts.
4. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard paste.
5. Apply the mayonnaise mix on the slices.
6. Place sliced eggs on mayonnaise and mustard coated slices.
7. Now place buttered toast and put lettuce leaves on it.
8. Place a cheese slice on it.
9. Also place tomatoes and cucumber slices.
Now add chicken on it.
10. Cover with mayonnaise and mustard paste coated slice.
11. Slice in half and insert toothpick in it.
12. Serve with fries.
Variations In Club Sandwiches:
Club Sandwiches is already a variable snack recipe to eat but you can make it more variable according to your taste and choice. Some people want to eat with roast beef strips instead of chicken and vegetarian can include humus, avocado and mustard paste or honey mustard as a substitute of chicken.
Club Sandwiches Served:
Club Sandwiches can be commonly served at any restaurant, cafe and at homes too at breakfast or with evening tea. It can also be served with a side portion of coleslaw or potato salad along with french fries and often accompanied by a pickle or jalapeños.Add to Favourites