Dark Chocolate Eclairs when you see the recipe name you can easily understand what we are going to make! yes we are going to make a very delicious, scrumptious, lip smacking, mouthwatering sweet layered dessert. Dark Chocolate Eclairs are easy to made at home to treat your friends and family and make them cherish by eating this.
Dark Chocolate Eclairs Made With:
Dark Chocolate Eclairs can be made with 3 steps. For making the eclairs base all you need is choux pastry. For icing all you need is dark chocolate, butter, and icing sugar. For cream filling all you need is fresh cream, vanilla essence and icing sugar.
Recipe Of Dark Chocolate Eclair:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
For the eclair base:
Choux pastry 1 cup
High quality dark chocolate 100 gm
Butter 2 tbsp
Icing sugar 2 tbsp
For Cream filling:
Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
Cold whipping cream 1 cup
Icing sugar 2 tbsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Using a piping bag with a thick straight opening, pipe the choux pastry into thick long strands onto butter paper placed on a baking tray.
2. Smoothen any edges with wet fingers and place it in a preheated oven at 220 degrees C for 7 minutes.
3. Then turn down the heat to 180C for another 10 minutes till golden brown, and finally turn off the oven and leave inside to crisp for another 5-10 minutes.
4. Take the éclairs out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before using.
5. Meanwhile whip the cold whipping cream with an electric beater till stiff.
6. Add the ½ tsp of vanilla extract and 2 tbsp of icing sugar and fold it in using a spatula.
7. Put aside for assembling.
For the icing:
1. Cut the dark chocolate into small cubes and place it on a double boiler.
2. Place 2 tbsp of butter in it and mix it on regular intervals till completely melted.
3. Now add the sugar and keep mixing till fully incorporated. Add more butter in the mixture till the mixture is too thick.
1. Cut the éclair shells in half sideways.
2. Carefully dip the top half into the chocolate icing mix and place it aside to cool on a baking mat.
3. Spoon the whipped cream into the bottom half of the shell, enough to slightly overflow.
4. Now place the top half back onto the eclair base and serve.
Dark Chocolate Eclairs Made More Variable:
Dark Chocolate Eclairs can be made more variable by adding one more layer of condensed milk or you can made your cream filling with only cream and condensed milk combine together to make it more sweet and delicious.
Dark Chocolate Eclairs Is No Longer Complicated:
Dark Chocolate Eclairs is no longer complicated procedure, when at one time you can went in to making these Dark Chocolate Eclairs, particularly the baking of pastry through a piping bag with thick straight opening and directions of good recipe following have been simplified to bake these eclairs and make this recipe of Dark Chocolate Eclairs, so that even the most amateur cook may also made these very easily.Add to Favourites