Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht is a delicious meaty recipe that is an old time favorite, where distinct spices and cooking style creates a mouthwatering dish that is suitable for everyday cooking or for a special dinner. This is a classic recipe of Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht.
Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht Made With:
Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht can be made with beef/mutton, yogurt, onion, green chillies, tomatoes, oil, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, coriander powder, all spices powder, turmeric powder, red chillies crushed, black pepper crushed, lemon juice, salt and fresh coriander leaves for garnishing.
Recipe Of Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Boiled Beef 1 kg
Yogurt 250 gms
Green Chilies 4
Oil 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Coriander 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
Allspices Powder 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder 1 tbsp
Black Pepper (Crushed) 1 tsp
Red Chilies (Crushed) 1 tsp
Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
Salt 1-1/2 tsp
Instruction For Cooking:
1. In a pan heat 1 cup of oil and fry 2 onions until golden brown.
2. Then add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp red chillies(crushed) and add 1 tsp salt mix well .
3. Then add 1 kg boiled beef, ½ kg sliced tomatoes cut to long pieces and leave this to simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Once the tomatoes have cooked mix well add 250 gms yogurt cook further 5 minutes.
5. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice, 4 green chillies, ½ bunch of fresh green coriander, 1 tbsp black pepper and add 2 tbsp all spices powder.
Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht Taste & Texture:
Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht is a traditional recipe slowly cooked under low heat with a blend of different spices which adds the richness to the dish. This dish is cooked till all juices of meat are released and mixed with the spices to give a slightly dry velvety gravy.
Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht Served:
Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht can be served usually at daily routine dinner menu at home or it can also be served at special dinner plans dawats menu. Dehli Ka Bhuna Gosht cna be served with naan, qulcha, roghani naan, sheermal or with plain chapati or roti along with the slices of onion, cucumber and lemon as a salad.Add to Favourites