These warm and buttery Dinner Rolls only take a little hands on preparation and they fill the house with a delicious aroma. These Dinner Rolls are delicious melt in your mouth buttery flavor and they make your all family and friends happy and cherish with every bite.
Dinner Rolls Made With:
Dinner Rolls can be made with flour, yeast, salt, sugar and soft butter. For the onion mixture you need onions, cumin seeds and ghee.
Recipe Of Dinner Rolls:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
For the Dough:
Flour 250 gm
Yeast 1 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Soft butter 10 gm
Salt 1 tsp
For the Onion Mixture:
Finely chopped onions 2 tsp
Cumin seeds 2 tsp
Ghee 1 tsp
Instruction For Cooking:
For the onion mixture:
1. Heat the ghee and fry the onion and cumin seeds until golden brown. Keep aside.
For the dough:
2. sieve the flour. Make a well in the centre.
3. Add the yeast, sugar and 1/2 cup of warm water.
4. Wait for a few minutes until bubbles come on top.
5. Add the butter and salt, mix well and make a soft dough by adding some more warm water.
6. Knead the dough for at least 5 to 6 minutes.
7. Add the onion mixture to the dough and mix well.
8. Keep under a wet cloth for 20 minutes or till the dough doubles in size.
9. Knead again for 1 minute.
10. Shape into very small marble size balls.
11. Put on a well-greased baking tray leaving enough space to expand.
12. Keep the tray in a closed micro or oven for 20 minutes or until double in size.
13. Bake in a hot oven at 200 degrees C for 5 minutes.
14. Then reduce the temperature to 150 degrees C and bake for a further 10 minutes.
15. Remove from the tin and brush on top with butter.
16. Serve hot in folded napkins with butter.
Dinner Rolls Kids Loved To Help Shape Them:
Dinner Rolls dough once ready to give shape them kids are also love to help shape them with fun and sometimes kids want to make some shapes they want to eat their Dinner Rolls in that shape.
Dinner Rolls No More Longer Complicated:
The first few times when you make these Dinner Rolls it may take a little bit longer than 1 hour or may be more than 1 hour, but once you get the hang of it and a perfect recipe with the correct steps to follow they will be breeze to make.
Dinner Rolls Served:
Dinner Rolls can be served with soups, fried items or these yummy Dinner Rolls will be a hit at any event or with any meal.
Add to Favourites