These Dipped Cookies are oh so dreamy! they are loaded with rich butter and dipped with chocolate for an extra treat. Dipped Cookies are simply tantalize your taste buds. These Dipped Cookies are deliciously complimented by all the other ingredients using to made these cookies.
Dipped Cookies Made With:
Dipped Cookies can be made with unsalted butter, brown sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, flour, chocolate and shortening.
Recipe Of Dipped Cookies:
Preparation time 45-50 minutes
Serves 5-6 people
Unsalted butter (softened) 1 cup
Brown sugar (packed) 1/2 cup
Salt 1/2 tsp
Pumpkin pie spice 1/2 tsp
Flour 2-1/4 cups
Chocolate 1 cup
Shortening 2 tsp
Instruction For Making:
1. Beat butter, add in brown sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
2. Stir in any remaining flour with a spatula or wooden spoon. Use your hands to bring dough together in a ball.
3. Roll dough into a 12×8-inch rectangle (about 1/4 inch thick) on an non-greased baking sheet.
4. Cut the 8-inch side of the dough into eight 1-inch strips (do not separate strips). Cut each strip lengthwise into six 2-inch sections (do not separate rectangles).
5. After cutting, there should be 24 rectangles measuring 1×2-inches.
6. Bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and cut the rectangles in half to make 48 smaller cookies.
8. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and crisp.
9. Cool on cookie sheet on a wire rack.
10. Melt Chocolate and shortening together.
11. Stir until smooth. Dip cookies in melted chocolate, let excess drip back into the bowl.
12. Placed dipped cookies on waxed paper, let stand until set.
Dipped Cookies Tremendous & Luscious Flavor:
These Dipped Cookies are such a tremendous depth of flavor that you do not find in nearly any other cookie. Then the perfectly luscious chocolate coating adds just the right amount of mellow flavor and tone of sweetness which it really just balance it all out.
Dipped Cookies Taste & Texture:
Dipped Cookies are soft and chewy rom inside with nicely crisp edges and sweet side of chocolate.
Variation In Dipped Cookies:
Dipped Cookies can be made more variable with chocolate chips, melted chocolate and a coating of chocolate ganache these variations made your Dipped Cookies a triple delight.Add to Favourites