Egg Drop Soup is a delicious soup for all egg lovers. Egg Drop Soup is thinner in consistency. It is made with boiled chicken stock or broth mixed with whisked beaten eggs with condiments such as black pepper or white pepper, soya sauce, salt, corn flour crisp noodles if required and green onions.
Egg Drop Soup Taste & Texture:
Egg Drop Soup is very much tasty little spicy and lite in taste. Egg Drop Soup texture is finished by adding a thin stream of beaten eggs to the boiling chicken broth in the final moment, this creating thin silken strands and flakes of beaten cooked egg that woul be float in the soup.
Recipe Of Egg Drop Soup:
Preparation time 30-45 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
Chicken stock 4 cups
Corn flour 1 tbsp
Cold water 2 tbsp
Green onions (sliced) 2
Oil 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Soya sauce as required
Crisp noodles as required
Instruction For Cooking:
1. Add the stock to a pan and bring to a boil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the water and corn flour and let dissolve.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil.
4. When the chicken stock is boiling, pour in the corn flour mixture and stir well.
5. Add the green onions and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Turn the heat off and pour in the egg, stirring constantly, until the egg is cooked and shredded.
7. Serve garnished with soya sauce and crisp noodles.
Egg Drop Soup Healthy & Nutritious:
Egg Drop Soup is very healthy & nutritious for all. This soup is fully packed of nutritions because of its healthy ingredients like egg and chicken stock/broth.This Egg Drop Soup is full of protein which is good for health for all of us.
Variation In Egg Drop Soup:
Egg Drop Soup can be more variable by adding vegetables like carrots and capsicum. You can also make this soup more spicy by adding green chillies finely chopped or by adding red chilli sauce. Choice is all yours.
Served Egg Drop Soup:
Egg Drop Soup can be served usually at all restaurants before meal as a appetizer and also can be served at home in winters. It can also be served with any bread stick of your choice.Add to Favourites