Egg Masala recipe is a very healthy traditional recipes. Egg Masala is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of chicken poultry. This recipe includes onion, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves and few spices. Egg is the main ingredient of this dish.
Health Benefits Of Egg Masala:
Eggs are a great source of protein and numerous vitamins including vitamin A, potassium and many B vitamins like folic acid, choline and biotin are also packed in to this oval shaped staple. A very few foods share the same diverse nutrient makeup available in a single egg.
Recipe Of Egg Masala:
Preparation time 15-20 minutes
Serve 3-4 people.
Tomatoes 1/2 kg
Red chilli powder heaped 1 tsp
Onion chopped 1 cup
Red crushed chilli 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Coriander leaves 1/4 bunch chopped
Green chillies 4 chopped
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Oil 3/4 cup
Instructions For Cooking:
1. Heat oil add chopped onions fry for only 3 minutes till soft.
2. Put finely chopped tomatoes, cover and cook till well blended.
3. Now add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and crushed red chiilli. Fry well.
4. Take a neat bowl and put eggs in it one by one and beat it well.
5. Put eggs over it, quickly mixed stirr continiously till eggs and masala mix well like crumbs.
6. Lastly add chopped coriander leaves and green chillies, mix and remove from flame.
Variation In Egg Masala:
Egg Masala has many variations. You can also add capsicum, spring onion, mushroom, or cheese as well. You can also use soya sauce in this recipe. It all depends on your own choice.
Uses Of Egg Masala:
Egg Masala is usually served with paratha or a plain bread in breakfast. You can also have this Egg Masala in lunch time or in dinner time with chapatti.Add to Favourites